Lyla TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Don't get too exited. I've looked at Lyla shoes pages and nothing new, very much like Markon really. Comfortable looking, but not in the least bit glam. Much like most QVC fashion really, let's face it.

Where has this range come from? They don't even seem to have a website. Am I imagining things or are we not told that a range must have tried and tested popularity on qvc before being accorded the honour of a tsv? I wonder if lyla is another qvc own label.

Weird brand for a TSV this close too Xmas. You wouldn't buy someone an unknown brand of shoes for Xmas! Fair enough with EMUs or UGGs when someone is already loyal to a brand when they know their size. I reckon it's Markon rebranded too. If it is lets hope the dire sizing problem is sorted!

Boots are much the same as previous ones (Markon). JR going on about how high end they are and "buttery soft suede". Of course they would have a one in front of the price if it were the high street (has she not been in TK Maxx?). Not forgetting the perfect fit for her "dancer's instep" - yawn. The box is so up market, all it needs is a bow and will go under the tree. If that was my present on Christmas morning, my husband would be wearing the up market box.

The Lyla shoes look a bit cheap to me but they are not at particularly cheap prices. The TSV doesn't look very robust and at £44 incl. p & p they don't compare well to say the Emu Outback boots I recently got from Amazon that were £60 and free shipping. The TSV isn't water resistant either and the Emus are.

They keep saying they have modelled these shoes on what their customers have said they want, which I find hard to believe. I think there is better value to be had out there and I am not impressed with what I have so far seen of Lyla shoes.

From what I have seen of Markon footwear, these boots to loook remarkably like the range.

I think its good QVC have another range on - as it seems its all been a bit emu and more emu.I do think,however,its a shame its so Markon-esque.

I haven't seen the presenter and only caught a 5 minute presentation at about 7.50 this morning - but they do seem very markon,with a very markon price - and not for me!

I agree they look a lot like Markon. I shall read the reviews with interest, if they haven't sorted out the sizing issue then the re-branding will make no difference. I hope for the sake of the people that are buying that they've got it right this time.

Thought we'd hear all about Lyla in the presentations - considering its a "brand new" brand - haven't heard much/anything yet?

listening to the presentation regarding the sizing every different style id "go up a half size in this style"" go down a full size" in the next and if you are a half size go up or down a size.

a bit confusing!

reminds me of a nursery ryhme my mum used to sing to me called the grand old duke of york.....

Yes i agree, I also think that Lyla is the rebranded Markon. Who do QVC think we are Stupid!!! They keep going on about the sizing which has convinced me its Markon.

Latest posts

Back