Lulu Time perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JulieB

Registered Shopper
I have been wondering what happened to Lulu Time perfume and other old brands? Does anyone know what happened to them? Also, Skagen watches?

Skagan are owned by Fossel now and still widely available
Whether QVC dropped them or.they decided to leave who knows?

Perfume discontinued when it no longer sells enough to.make money for the company.

Many brands just use QVC as a kick start until they build their own counter base and no.long need QVC. Don't forget QVC are no the big thing they used to be, more online retailers out there now.

Skagan are owned by Fossel now and still widely available
Whether QVC dropped them or.they decided to leave who knows?

Perfume discontinued when it no longer sells enough to.make money for the company.

Many brands just use QVC as a kick start until they build their own counter base and no.long need QVC. Don't forget QVC are no the big thing they used to be, more online retailers out there now.
all absolutely true! Skegan watches, another item “made in China” When one considers the roots of Fossil being afamily business still in Dallas, Texas it astounds me!

Really it’s the design which is the Scandinavian element and in that respect they have it nailed.

We both have a real thing about Skagen and have far far too many watches and Mr L often buys me some of their costume jewellery in their sale.
At present my thing is their silicon watches I have them in every colour.

I didn't know Skagen watches were made in China. We have been to Skagen and they were proud of the watches.

I've also seen an advert somewhere or other saying how the watches were made in Skagen.

I didn't know Skagen watches were made in China. We have been to Skagen and they were proud of the watches.

I've also seen an advert somewhere or other saying how the watches were made in Skagen.
Because of its brand name, Skagen Denmark, some people tend to think that Skagen watches are made in Denmark. However, such is not the case. As a matter of fact, from the very start, Skagen watches were manufactured in a factory in Hong Kong. (Copied and pasted from a Google search)

The original designers were from Skagen but they moved to US long long before Fossil bought them over.

There used to be a lovely girl who was their BA and if I remember correctly she was replaced by Alison o’Reily.

Thanks for that Susie didn't know that.
Because of its brand name, Skagen Denmark, some people tend to think that Skagen watches are made in Denmark. However, such is not the case. As a matter of fact, from the very start, Skagen watches were manufactured in a factory in Hong Kong. (Copied and pasted from a Google search)

With a gently sweet opening of black currants, fresh top notes and florals (mandarin, heliotrope, and tiare) and a decadently rich vanilla heart, Loulou dries down to incense, sandalwood, orris and musk, adding mystery to the perfume's more conventional come-on. ... But back to the perfume.

With a gently sweet opening of black currants, fresh top notes and florals (mandarin, heliotrope, and tiare) and a decadently rich vanilla heart, Loulou dries down to incense, sandalwood, orris and musk, adding mystery to the perfume's more conventional come-on. ... But back to the perfume.
I wish I could meet her just so that I can get the “full of myself” image out of my head .... that’s all I see unfortunately. Seeing as she has been around for a many years I thought she might have been made a Dame by now ..🤷🏻‍♀️.
1610362889247.png

I wish I could meet her just so that I can get the “full of myself” image out of my head .... that’s all I see unfortunately. Seeing as she has been around for a many years I thought she might have been made a Dame by now ..🤷🏻‍♀️. View attachment 20267
🤣 I pressed this mouse accidently ! .. glad I did though .. isn’t it lovely ... didn’t realise I had this setting on here ... sending it to you all 👍

That is LouLou a perfume from the 80s. I owned it and a friend said the opening smell like beer!:oops:

Never smelt Time bomb.

Latest posts

Back