Lulu Guinness Handbags TSv 14/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh they have done a small one as a TSV. Cos I bought it. The small Eva. But I do after its more likely to be the normal size.

Just as a matter of interest, how many (on here) actually use on a daily basis, a 'normal' size handbag ??

I've got so many 'normal size' bags I could open a shop - HOWEVER, they only seem to get used like Mum's best china, on special occasions - funerals and weddings. I use a shopping bag to go er 'shopping' with my phone and purse. Lunch out with the girls, its a cross body small Kipling with lippy, purse and phone.

I'm finding that I'm using smaller bags more and more that don't weigh much, and that my needs are becoming 'queen' like - i.e. tissue, lippy, phone, keys and purse, so the big totes and normal bags are too big to faff about with. I remember wanting the 'must have' Lulu Guinness patent leather tote - the one with her face embossed on the side, and it was ridiculously heavy empty !!

I go through phases, brissles. Every so often I'll have had enough of carrying a large bag around with bits and bobs floating around inside it that I have no real need to carry around day to day, so I chuck it in the cupboard and change over to a smaller one. Then gradually over time I pile more and more things into it until it won't close, and so out comes the larger handbag again :mysmilie_17:

The only "normal" size LG I have is the Jenny and that's really a bit big for me. I prefer slightly smaller. I also prefer a slightly more boxy handbag shape. The Jenny isn't particularly heavy actually so if that matters to you that's one to consider.

I go through phases, brissles. Every so often I'll have had enough of carrying a large bag around with bits and bobs floating around inside it that I have no real need to carry around day to day, so I chuck it in the cupboard and change over to a smaller one. Then gradually over time I pile more and more things into it until it won't close, and so out comes the larger handbag again :mysmilie_17:

Oh dear - that is me to a T!

Currently using an Alvar which is gradually becoming barrel-shaped...

Doh, already have a Jenny, don't need another.........or do I? :mysmilie_17:

I have bags which are rarely used because they are not practical & easy in use.It is not until you have used a bag a few times that you find out these 'faults'---cue QVC 30 day MBG!I find some leather bags too heavy & my most used bags are Kipling mainly because of the weight. Alvar is a favourite but I forget what is in which section so it is Zip-Zip-Zip until I find item.Does anyone remember Kipling Morrisey?My first K purchase & the best to use, great shape, long zip & quite shallow but with wide bottom!These days essential -- can I get my reading glasses in?

Latest posts

Back