Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 02/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm safe. I bought a Marc Jacobs bag in the sale recently and I am in lurrrve. Even my beloved pink Mulberry has taken a bag and my black LG Jenny bag hasn't been seen since the MJ landed.

Stunning quality and in the sale it was about full price for an LG.

I like the colour, lovely and bright to brighten up your day.
I used to go for leather bags, but have just converted to Kipling due to the light weight - by the time I've got my iPad and coffee flask a leather handbag is just too heavy these days - maybe I'm getting old, but my shoulders don't suffer as much now. I try to go for bright colours too, would love one in lime green !

I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's the mini Izzy and in the damson :heart:

i cannot wait to see what it is... i haven't had a new LG bag for a while so i might treat myself

Feeling the same CMQ, it's the right time in my life for a new Lulu :mysmilie_14:

I love her new A/W collection and colours.

Feeling the same CMQ, it's the right time in my life for a new Lulu :mysmilie_14:

I love her new A/W collection and colours.

me too! i just looked at her "new in" section on her website and had to have a glass of wine to stop me ordering... everything lol!

I'm not even a "handbag" junkie and I'm tempted by a heck of a lot of the AW15 collection - some gorgeous bags in beautiful colours. Only thing I don't like is the Floor print - looks like a decorator's cover sheets.

Love that most bags are shown alone and being carried - so you get a good sense of size. :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back