Lulu G sale - why not the Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
Got an email this morning from Lulu G's company advising me of final reduction in the online sale. I was astonished to find at least 3 bags on there which are at least £100 cheaper than the Q (one is more). Wonder when they're going to put them in clearance? The answer to that is probably never. Do they really think we're that naive? Come on QVC keep up. :mysmilie_51: Another thing - why is P&P £6.95, when Lulu can send it for £4.95 next day delivery.

Last edited:
Tell me about it! At least Dick Turpin wore a mask! :bandit:

there are some brilliant bargains in her sale! I am very tempted by quite a few but on a saving drive this year so will need to covet only! :sad:

just wondering but does QVC not need to buy the bags before they air them? That means they would have bought them at an agreed price and therefore they could not dicount them like LG does in her sale as they are no longer her property anyway, and would not be subject to her sale conditions?

I'm not a LG fan~but they do the same with kipling.Rarely see a kipling in the sale/clearance section.I kept my eye on a kipling bag for ages at QVC,that I wanted for holiday.The £70/£80? was more than I wanted to pay really,so kept an eye on it for easy pay,or even better clearance - but it was just removed from the website,after a while.I know very occassionally they go through a spat of putting a few all of a sudden,in clearance - but they're gone before I know about it!

similar with Lola Rose-there have been a few QVC items reduced, but usually only when they go "last clicks", where they are left with just a tiny few of each item. There is stuff on the LR website sale that is sooo much lower than QVC!

Latest posts

Back