Lorique tanzanite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have two Lorique tanzies, a ring and a pendant.

The ring is a great stone and I have actually been offered significantly more just for the stone (2 and a half carat AAA pear cut) than I paid for the entire ring. Valuation also gave the ring a very good write up.

The pendant was sold as an AA (1ct oval) infact considered to be a "near miss" for AAA on the valuation.

Depends on what you're after but I also received a Thomas Rae tanzie as a gift - I say this quietly but the stone and quality is as good as the Loriques at a much better price point. Hope this helps

I don't have a lorique tanzanite but I do have some 4 very good AAA ones from Gems from a little while back. They are a very good colour and cut. i wouldn't hesitate to buy another - except that I don't think I can justify another - you can always return it!

This last weekend I watched for the first time for ages and saw some stunning Tanzanite pieces. So if it was one of those you're interested in then the ones I saw looked good.

The best thing to do is price match - so watch other channels and break down the price per carat (allowing a bit of difference for gold type and accent stones). My benchmark or the best quality tanzanite is around £400 per carat give or take a bit.

Latest posts

Back