Lori Greiner TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I heard JR mention the other day that theres gonna be 2 TSV's?

As for Lori Greiner............................doesn't she always have a repeat TSV:mysmilie_854:

[SIZE="3"]In the words of Victor Melgrew "I DON'T BELIEEEEEVE IT " !!!!!

If LG proclaims this is another of her 'inventions' then sorry love, I've beaten you to it - years ago !!!!!! The Shawl / Wrap thats being offered, I have been making and selling at craft fairs on and off for ages ! Easy peasy, a huge piece of fabric with the 2 ends sewn to create a sleeve ! In fact I was waiting for Moira C to start producing it in thousands, as its her type of "thing" !!!!!

I say on and off, because to be honest, they are not a big seller - very few ladies actually wear shawls now -- preferring shrugs which are far more practical.
[/SIZE]

I am the pashmina queen. In winter I wear one pretty much every day. Usually as a scarf rather than a wrap but it's such a great extra layer to keep me warm.

I either buy them abroad or at the airport as the cashmere ones are absolutely
the best and so bleeping expensive.

I won't be buying these. Because they would look weird as a scarf and because I've got enough.

Well, I've learnt two things tonight:
1. The 'Stay Put Wrapminas by Lori Greiner' won't stay put.
It's slopping all over the place & just will not stay put on Jilly's shoulders

2. I can put jewellery boxes - if they are called 'In Drawer Jewellery Boxes by Lori Greiner' - in a drawer!
Not a lot of people know that :biggrin:

the cashmere ones are absolutely the best and so bleeping expensive.

Okay, I'm now about to do my thing. I'm an animal person and I've spent my entire life trying to make a difference to the appalling cruelty perpetrated by man on the animals that have the misfortune to share this earth with us. I have to make this post.

This is ABSOLUTELY NOT a criticism of Tinkerbelle - I'm well aware that most people are totally unaware of the terrible cruelty involved in the production of all wools, thinking that because the animals aren't slaughtered to produce wools it can't be cruel.

These websites are just some that give the facts about the cruelty involved in the production of wools - cashmere, mohair, angora, merino etc. All I ask is that people look at them.

http://www.gan.ca/lifestyle/cruelty-free+shopping/what+not+to+wear.en.html
http://www.peta.org/issues/Animals-Used-for-Clothing/inside-the-wool-industry.aspx
http://www.aplnj.org/Living-Cruelty-free.php

Last edited:
Just had a look at the TSV and I think it looks horrible. Give me a lovely wrapp anytime, which you can drape around you, but this sleeve thing just looks odd

The silver option looks like something you would use to roast the turkey at Christmas.

The models look like they are doing the dance of the seven veils...

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Well, I've learnt two things tonight:
1. The 'Stay Put Wrapminas by Lori Greiner' won't stay put.
It's slopping all over the place & just will not stay put on Jilly's shoulders

2. I can put jewellery boxes - if they are called 'In Drawer Jewellery Boxes by Lori Greiner' - in a drawer!
Not a lot of people know that :biggrin:

Wow! Jewellery boxes you can put in a drawer. Wish I'd thought of that-could have made myself a fortune.

Latest posts

Back