Lori Greiner Trash or Treasure?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
Im not convinced by some of the items Lori brings to QVC alot of it is very tacky and over priced , the mobile fone holders mayb ok for kids but would anyone actually walk down the street with them ? She seems to be a jack of all trades master of none ( sorry if people like her stuff but 80% of its pretty tacky and very over priced

Watching the show tonight (11pm) the guest is driving me mad...... everything 'POPS' argh....I have lost count of the amount of times she has said it.

I ordered a bag from her range last year and had to send it straight back, it was covered in glue on the outside, how it was passed I'll never know!

Them mobile phone bags are tacky++ imo but I did think the weekend bag looked like a good job. I didnt order it mind you . Keepin my pennies for opi .

I might buy the little bags for a young girl ~ I think pre/early teens would find them fun (especially if they contained £'s!), but I can't see an adult using them. All in all I find her stuff fun but tacky and I've never been tempted to buy.

I will come clean and say I ordered the set of three little bags last year. I have actually used each as a sort of inner pocket in a regular sized handbag by hooking it round the handle and hanging it inside. A couple of my bigger bags have one or no inner pocket so the small bag is useful for keys or makeup but my phone is a tight fit. Anyway, the clasp and surrounding metalwork on one has come clean away after one use so, what with the silvertone on my tarnish-resistant trinket box wearing off, even though it has just been sitting on a shelf, I have come to the conclusion Ms Grenier's creations are not the highest quality ... to say the least.

I don't see the point of those mini bags either but I like the weekender bag. I slso used the table top organiser until mr collection was pared down. It's under the bed now. The prices are ok though- you get what you pay for.

I have the full length mirror Jewelery store (bought from outlet store at £40) which is excellent but I'm not sure I like it enough to have paid £120 for it. I also have a set of the handbag organisers, not for my handbag but for my craft room and they are perfect for that (but I'd never use them for their orginal purpose).

A lot of her stuff is quite tacky though.

i have her weekender bag - had for about 4 years when it was a tsv, used it loads and is fab! Also got her mirror jewellery case in cherry wood , the wall hung one, and love it, really good quality imo. AND, I have a cosmetics box which I have had for about 4 years too, still going strong and very useful. I like the things I have got from her.

i have the pop and peel thing for peeling veg and i really love it. i have arthritis of my right hand and its great. makes peeling stuff really fast and fun. my kids loveusing it. i have the spoons that sit pver the pans and have never used them cant see the need . at the time i thought yes i will how usefull...obviously not lol. i have thought about the weekender bag but i have three very expensive delsey cases in various sizes so dont see the point of it but i always think oooh when i see it. where do you store all this stuff though that you may never use and pay good money for?

i have the pop and peel thing for peeling veg and i really love it. i have arthritis of my right hand and its great. makes peeling stuff really fast and fun. my kids loveusing it. i have the spoons that sit pver the pans and have never used them cant see the need . at the time i thought yes i will how usefull...obviously not lol. i have thought about the weekender bag but i have three very expensive delsey cases in various sizes so dont see the point of it but i always think oooh when i see it. where do you store all this stuff though that you may never use and pay good money for?

Does she still do the pop n peel thingy boffy? My mum was only saying y/day that she was struggling with peeling veg these days, she has arthritis too, would get it for her if its still in stock

Don't worry - I'm sure Lori will be along soon with an Unused Lori Greiner Products Storage Unit!

I bought a jewellery case some time ago as it had a lining to stop tarnishing.It is more tacky than classy & some of the plastic pockets are really small & it would have been more useful in the 'pages' came out like a ring file.Not one of my best buys & really if I had given it more thought would have returned.I am sure I could get something very similar much cheaper.

Does she still do the pop n peel thingy boffy? My mum was only saying y/day that she was struggling with peeling veg these days, she has arthritis too, would get it for her if its still in stock

I think it was on last night?

Novelty stuff that initially looks appealing and useful but will probably end up cluttering the back of the cupboard or be carted off to the charity shop. Not that I have bought any of her stuff but that is the impression it gives me

I think its trash that on first sight looks like the answer to all the problems you probably don't even have.

She's a millionaire from her stuff, so it can't all be bad, she must have an eye for what sells, obviously not here but probably in America

Latest posts

Back