Lola Rose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
Well my rubbish necklace arrived this morning, I would have been ashamed to put my name to it to be honest.
It's going back.
My lovely bracelet at £60 something shattered, got a refund from QVC and now today have discovered a bargain way to make and design my own.
I bought this when it was at introductory price and free p and p.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335330/walk.yah.UKJE-UK02

A friend loved it so I took it to a shop today to try and recreate something similar. She made me two for.............£2.60!!!!

I do believe my love affair with Lola Rose is finally over.

Wish I had a bead shop near me so I could go in and play with the items...I can only buy online so have to pay before seeing the quality.

Seems the quality of Lola Rose has gone down a bit from what I have read.

I think it is overpriced tat. I bought the daisy chain bracelet for my daughter and I have decided to return it without showing her. Although the blue stone is pretty and sparkly,in todays climate I think no-one can afford to waste money on stuff which is obviously just trading on the name. Good luck to those who like it-it's all a personal preference thing at the end of the day but I am not impressed.

Good for you Emma. I love Lola Rose designs to but it is majorly overpriced. I make my own simliiar style jewellery for friends and family.
To be fair there is usually alot of gemstone in her necklaces and its not that easy to source. I would say you could make similar for half the price she asks for.
Its the name that you are paying for (as usual).

Some of her pieces are beautiful and substantial and the price is more or less justified for those but I think she made a wrong choice with the TSV. In trying to keep the price down she compromised on quality and even then in my opinion the item was overpriced for what it was. I wish designers wouldn't do this.

Some of her pieces are beautiful and substantial and the price is more or less justified for those but I think she made a wrong choice with the TSV. In trying to keep the price down she compromised on quality and even then in my opinion the item was overpriced for what it was. I wish designers wouldn't do this.

well it's certainly backfired because a TSV is supposed to introduce you to a range that will encourage you to buy more from. :33:

I'm so angry at myself for buying this TSV. I expected a lovely bright red Christmassy necklace, and what I got instead was a brownish red ... thing.

Duh! Lola Doze indeed.

Latest posts

Back