Lola Rose Scarf TSV 07/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you SCW, I like some of the Lola Rose scarves and have one that I bought in the sale last year, which is very soft and warm. I wouldn't pay full price for one but if it's a really good price on the day, I might be tempted. Posting all the photos is great because I can take time to think which colour would get worn most.At least this TSV is a change, I have too much Lola Rose jewellery to justify buying more, at least that's what I need to keep telling myself !

I'm not sure about the blood spots on the lilac one in picture 1, unless you're prone to nose-bleeds, in which case...maybe.

Appearing at a TKMaxx near you in the New Year!

Glad its a scarf!! I like them but certainly won't be getting one so that means saving some money! Yay!!!

I'm not sure about the blood spots on the lilac one in picture 1, unless you're prone to nose-bleeds, in which case...maybe.

Appearing at a TKMaxx near you in the New Year!

Oh yes £16.99 in TK Maxx for LR scarves, my mum bought one last week!

I understand completely why Nicky no Fringe has tried to diversify for when the chunky stone jewellery bubble bursts, but she hasn't struck on a second winning line yet imo.

Be interesting to see the price. Full price is £55 usually. I really like the ones I have but I don't think I would pay £55. I haven't seen them in TK Maxx but House of Fraser often have them in the sale and they usually come in a beautiful gift box.

Not keen on it , anything with the word leopard print puts me off, another very boring Tsv on the run up to Xmas IMO

Love scarves but luckily not this one - like autumn not fussed on anything with animal print. Im assuming they are QVC special colours as i seen that design in other retailers????

I have a beige-toned Lola Rose scarf with a bird print that I got from Amazon last year. It was a really good price and is a lovely scarf that I tend to keep for best.

I've got one LR scarf, half price from the LR website sale. It's lovely and soft but is it worth the £55 full price? Only if you've got money to chuck about because there are other lovely, soft scarves for much less. I'll keep an eye on TKMaxx now (thanks Sazza again). It's also worth keeping an eye on the LR website for clearance items. I've bought necklaces from there for about a third of what QVC were currently asking. Go figure.

I also bought one half price in john lewis sale last year but still felt it was overpriced. I only wore it a few times before putting it to charity shop as it brought my neck out in an itchy rash - never had that with any other scarf.

I get this with the smallest percentage of wool or angora in anything next to my neck.

I bought one yesterday from House of Fraser online. They've got a few at £19.95 plus p&p, another 5% off if you go through Topcashback.

Thanks for this. Just ordered the feather one and tracked through top cashback too. Should be ready for me to collect tomorrow noon. So no p&p either. What a super price.

i Like it...I'm a bit of a scarf addict....but £6.99 in matalan does me nicely :Laugh:

like SCW says at least is something different which is good to see.I bet it sells really well because its different.

Latest posts

Back