Lola Rose One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose Alexi Semi Precious Adjustable 82cm Necklace
Item Number: 304799
QVC Price: £54.00
One Time Only Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

This attractive Alexi beaded necklace from Lola Rose is made up of round semi-precious gemstone beads, accented with six heart-shaped stones. Add vibrant colour and feminine style to any outfit with this sweet necklace.

Heart-shaped stones: 6 x (15mm x 19mm)
Round flat beads: 2 x (20mm x 20mm)
Round beads: 53 x (8mm)
Chinese knot fastening
Necklace length: 66cm - 82cm (26" - 32.3")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.304799

Lola Rose Sury Semi Precious Adjustable Bracelet
Item Number: 304808
QVC Price £25.00
One Time Only Price £20.98
P&P £2.95

A semi-precious stone bracelet from Lola Rose featuring various sized round and teardrop stone beads, all strung on colour-matched cord with a Chinese knot fastening. Add a dash of colour to your jewellery collection and enjoy the versatility of this Lola Rose bracelet.

Round semi-precious stone beads: 14 x (6mm)
Faceted round semi-precious stone beads: 2 x (8mm)
Faceted drop semi-precious stone beads: 10 x (10mm x 6mm)
Chinese knot fastening
Length: 15cm - 21cm (5.9" x 8.2")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.304808

Lola Rose Larah Semi Precious Bead & Heart Bracelet
Item Number: 304806
QVC Price £27.00
One Time Only Price £22.90
P&P £2.95

The Larah bracelet from Lola Rose features a selection of smooth, shining, round gemstone beads along with a faceted heart-shaped bead pendant. Add a touch of romance to your jewellery collection with this pretty beaded bracelet.

Round beads: 18 x (6mm)
Faceted heart bead: 1 x (12mm x 12mm)
Chinese knot fastening
Length: 15cm - 21cm (5.9" - 8.3")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.304806

I must admit, I ordered the Sury bracelet in the 'grey persian agate' option, way before it went to air and was so popular (but still as the OTO). Mainly ordered it because I got the last TSV (with that dreaded slider) in this colour way but eventually sent it back to QVC because of the poor quality, and I miss the colour, so I'm replacing it. It was cheaper that the last TSV too (although the same price as yesterday's TSV which includes brass beads).

I think the OTO offers are a great option if you aren't sure about the TSV. I didn't go for the valerie TSV, but did get the OTO (can't remember which one). Hope you like it :mysmilie_14:

My Sury bracelet came today. It is very pretty and I liked on the presentation how the 'grey persian agate' stones were all different colours, but the one they have sent me all seems to have the same colours apart from one. It sticks out like a sore thumb and I'm not sure I like it :(

Last edited:
I wore my Sury bracelet last night, when we went out to the cinema and I like it :)

I've tried to attached a photo a couple of times, but it just won't let me.

I've been spoiled by the LR sale. I'm now stocked up with 3 of their £9 scarves, a price we won't see for a long time, so one very happy bunny.

There were a couple I wanted on their too, but when I went back to buy them a couple of days later they had gone :(

I bought two of the Sury too and they arrived yesterday. I couldn't resist the turquoise blue and grey which has not disappointed and although initially my least favourite I also ordered the deep raspberry red one as I thought it would look stunning with matching coloured nails, which it does. The Sury is a much better style for me than the TSV and am pleased with the price.

There were a couple I wanted on their too, but when I went back to buy them a couple of days later they had gone :(
Awww..
I feel your pain. It's happened to me before so if I see a real bargain now, I just buy it.

I bought the Larah in Ballerina Pink. I like the goldtone spacers with the beads, love the faceted heart. I am pretty much happy with this choice as I have wanted a bracelet in the Ballerina Pink (love the delicate nature of the colour), but the faceted side of the heart keeps flipping over, facing down, with very little movement of my hand. Don't know if I will be able to deal with this (oh the OCD effect at work again! :giggle: ) ... May send it back hoping that the new Autumn line will have something with Ballerina Pink (an LR says there will be!) but the price difference is enough to fret about - a little. Oh decisions, decisions. At least I now know what people mean when they have written about something like a charm or pendant not staying the right way round.

Latest posts

Back