Lola Rose Emelia Semi Precious Stone & Mesh Bracelet OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose Emelia Semi Precious Stone & Mesh Bracelet
Item Number: 305309
QVC Price £34.00
One Time Only Price £25.98
P&P £2.95

An adjustable bracelet featuring semi precious beads, metallic-tone spacers and a Chinese knot fastening. The perfect gift for a treasured friend from you (and Lola Rose).

Semi-precious round beads: 18 x (6mm)
Base metal and cord
Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
Circumference: 13cm - 19cm (5.1" - 7.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305309

This was showing as a Surprise Price yesterday, CMQ posted it on here.

Good old QVC they love to recycle: Xmas Surprises morph into OTOs ...they'll be sending out customer returns before we know it! :mysmilie_506::wink:

Good old QVC they love to recycle: Xmas Surprises morph into OTOs ...they'll be sending out customer returns before we know it! :mysmilie_506::wink:

Indeed!!!

I was sat looking at this thread trying to work out why I had looked at that bracelet yesterday, knew something had made me look at it..................quick search and I found CMQ's thread!

I'm detecting, with each piece we've been seeing recently, a strong trend towards fewer stones and more metal spacers and other non-stone fillers.

I wonder if Nikki is now struggling to come in at a price point that she thinks she can sell semi-precious stones for, particularly for QVC, but just in general (as some of the items are also available on her website and other outlets)? Maybe, like precious metals, the prices for stones she likes to use are rising?

Latest posts

Back