Lola Rose delivery - tardy.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Anyone received the tsv, yet? When you order a piece of jewellery, unless it needs signed for, it is put through the letterbox. It comes in an envelope, for goodness sake. Why so long? What annoys me about orders/delivery on QVC, is the appearance of 'in process' when you check your order status, and you are told it has gone too far to be cancelled (if that's what you want), yet it is several days before it arrives. :down:

It is simple, QVC send via TNT post, this then in most parts of UK it gets passed onto Royal Mail to actually deliver so the extra step means it takes longer!!!

Mine arrived this morning, put through the letterbox. Beautiful Bracelet I bought the Purple.

SR, which part of the country are you in? What's the size like? Smaller or larger than expected? Whilst it's not a tragedy, if the Q want to improve their public image (as in latest press articles), they need to realise that it's little things like this, especially when, generically, their charges are not inconsequential, that are important in people's decisions, not to shop with the Q, but to CONTINUE to spend with the channel.

Last edited:
I am in Dorset. I would say the stones are slightly larger than the alfie. I have a 7 inch wrist and fits me perfectly. I think the stones are just the right size quite chunky. Exceptional value for the bracelet. Hope that helps.

Mine has finally arrived this morning but I'm still waiting for items ordered before. This is the first I've bought from the range as I was worried it would be a Lola Lola rubbish (ha!) but I'm actually very impressed. Nice quality and it looks great and I like it. Now I've said that, the elastic will break ;)

I am in Dorset. I would say the stones are slightly larger than the alfie. I have a 7 inch wrist and fits me perfectly. I think the stones are just the right size quite chunky. Exceptional value for the bracelet. Hope that helps.

You're right, it is a lovely bracelet but, as I have a tiny wrist, it is so big it would slip off. Rather than return it, I've given it to mum. I do prefer the tabitha style, with smaller stones and a chinese knot - a better fit. I'm a bit the same with both Kipling and LR; I order a tsv then promise myself when I, invariably, am disappointed with it, and return it, that I won't order from the range again. Yet I do. I really need to listen to myself but, each time a tsv is aired from these ranges, I like it.

My arrived but too heavy for my wrist, hung over my hand & not comfortable, posted back to QVC today. Think will stick with the smaller designs in future.

Still havent received mine yet. Very poor service. I dont blame Royal Mail. I live in the south east and ordered some food and another toy for my parakeets from a company called Northern Parrots based in the north of england yesterday at 3pm. As usual with this company I received an email an hour later saying my order had been dispatched and my postman delivered today! Why oh why have I not received my lola bracelet ordered last friday? Sorry to go on, but mine wasnt dispatched until monday, surely second class post should have arrived today. Poor service! I ordered a special key ring from amazon a week ago today, seller was in the USA and that was dispatched from USA within 24 hours of ordering and that arrived today! Its come to something when you receive an item from America quicker that liverpool!:headbang:

Latest posts

Back