L'occtane Auto Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

scruff

Registered Shopper
The third instalment, for those who subscribed way back in February, has been posted today. The "flavour" this time is Acacia hand cream and body mousse and lime blossom bonne mere soap. Mmmm lovely. Just in time for my holidays.

bought the rose but not as the tsv as i did not need it then. love the mousse now as i shake it before pumping it on a puff and it lasts for months.

the ylang ylang is lovely but the milk range smells of ylang ylang anyway so that means all the set will smell the same. on a good note the sets are well priced if you did not get them as the tsv.

accacia is lovely so may wait and see if any are left after auto delivery has gone out.:happy:

Oh good.
I haven't smelled the Acacia before so looking forward to trying it.

My favourite scent of the moment is to mix a squirt of the rose with a squirt of the ylang ylang. Smells amazing, like an expensive perfume.

Oh good.
I haven't smelled the Acacia before so looking forward to trying it.

My favourite scent of the moment is to mix a squirt of the rose with a squirt of the ylang ylang. Smells amazing, like an expensive perfume.

Mine has just been delivered. I LOVE this collection so much - I'm so glad I ordered it on auto delivery!

mine has just arrived it smells fab just need to find room in the warehouse somewhere.Got a shock have not ordered anything for a few weeks just waiting auto delivery stuff and my regular driver has left new guy not as nice.

Think this is my favourite now cause its different. Rose is nice and ylang ylang is nice but I hadn't smelt acacia before - lovely - quite smooth.

Latest posts

Back