L'Occitane TSV 22/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm on holiday for this TSV, but I'm definitely going to try & get online to see what this. I love L'Occitane and I haven't bought a TSV since the Almond one in September (which I'm getting pretty bored of now).

Do you think it will be available in cherry and verbena?

I think it might be an almond one, and if it is I'm pretty disappointed & won't be getting it. Alexis has put on Facebook, this evening, a status that talks about the next time she'll be on air, the fact that it will be with the TSV and asks if anyone is for almond!!!

Last edited:
almond again how odd. mind you I have not bought a tsv for years and when I did I returned it. would not mid almond but it has been done to death

I like the almond but not buying the TSV haven't bought one in years. I think perhaps its the most popular now on QVC, they will always go with the most popular range in TSVs. I know I hate the cherry(blossom,flower or whatever flankers they release next in that range), also dislike verbena as well. Another reason I never bought the TSVs.

But I only use the Almond Shower and not the rest of that range.

almond again how odd. mind you I have not bought a tsv for years and when I did I returned it. would not mid almond but it has been done to death

Which TSV did you return? And why Boffy? Just out of interest really.

I think perhaps its [almond] the most popular now on QVC, they will always go with the most popular range in TSVs.

I think you are right donna255 - I was speaking to Alexis at the beauty Bash and she seems to be implying that they only sell sample products on QVC because that's what they want to buy.

Seems they don't want to risk the limited edition or new products, which is a same because I like to try these and so end up at a store (I got myself the two new shower gels last night actually).

It's because of this that I started to get bored of L'Occitane on QVC, but not L'Occitane itself.

the tsv with the tote bag and it was the almond shower gel which smells of nothing. also too many tiny items

I was very unimpressed with this TSV Boffy. The Shea moisturiser which Alexis harps on about being her desert island product was disappointing. I liked the product but could not get any of it out of the pump dispenser. I have to try and shake it and squeeze it out. Not very easy. Also far too many small travel/sample sizes in it. I am however very interested in this new TSV. I hope theres a nice decent sized floral bubble bath/shower gel. I have practically run out of all my supplies and have been having to buy Radox which is ok but not special.

the tsv with the tote bag and it was the almond shower gel which smells of nothing. also too many tiny items

Arh, so this was the Christmas TSV? That's still available on the website too, so shows how unpopular it was I suppose.

I've just looked back at my emails and L'Occitane seem to do 4 TSVs a year, of which I bought one in 2013 (which wasn't the Christmas one, it was the almond one), all 4 in 2012 and was given one as a present in 2011 (I only started using L'Occitane after that after using it as a child when I lived at home). The 2011 TSVs I missed looked pretty good actually.

Alexis posted about the TSV yesterday and someone added this photo saysing "This was posted in qvc queens" (I have no idea what 'QVC Queens' is).

10372080_10154237262635300_7706410483021233176_n.jpg

If this is the TSV then they have just replaced the almond foot cream with the milk veil.
I have never tried the veil, but I won't be buying the TSV for it, I have loads of almond products from the last TSV and a bit bored of it.

Oh no!!! I may be tempted!!! If it is almond oil, not that new gel. Depends on price though, I shall be doing my sums.

Love the almond range. Especially the almond oil. The almond shower gel is no the same as the oil. The milk veil is beautiful too!!

the almond viel is lovely. very light textured so you can spray it on. leaves a gorgeous light scent. its so light you wont smell it but other people wil comment on it long after you have spayed it. i like to use it under a moisturiser all over or as a spitz . shame the never do the almond concentrate in the jar with the kits/tsv.

Alexis posted about the TSV yesterday and someone added this photo saysing "This was posted in qvc queens" (I have no idea what 'QVC Queens' is).

View attachment 10475

If this is the TSV then they have just replaced the almond foot cream with the milk veil.

I have never tried the veil, but I won't be buying the TSV for it, I have loads of almond products from the last TSV and a bit bored of it.

I believe that is Debbie Flint's Facebook group.

Oh dear not tempted by this at all, was hoping for something more floral. Think I am going to buy the Liz Earle shower gel and moisturiser in Bergamot and Ginger for a treat for when I go away for a few nights. I do like using The L'Occitane travel sizes for this reason but won't be doing this time.

Latest posts

Back