L'Occitane OTOs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For some reason I am really excited to see what's in this collection. I presume it will be travel sizes, but if they are in the beauty bible, then they will be products like the Devine Cream, right???

L'Occitane 2 Piece Rose et Reines Fragrance & Shower Gel OTO

L'Occitane 2 Piece Rose et Reines Fragrance & Shower Gel

QVC Price: £42.00

One Time Only Price : £34.44

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/L'Occitane-2-P...html?sc=SPLN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-50-_-206504

L'Occitane two-piece Rose et Reines fragrance and shower gel. This set features Roses et Reines Eau de Toilette and a luxurious showergel with the same velvet floral scent. Envelop yourself in this gorgeous fragrance from head to toe with this Rose et Reines set from L'Occitane.

Contains:

•1 x Roses et Reines EDT (75ml) - a fresh and velvety fragrance with floral notes
•1 x Rose et Reines Shower Gel (250ml) - enriched with rose water

I think the Divine Cream listed as an 8ml might be a mistake, only ever seen it in 3ml or 15ml pots before. Unless this is a special size for this kit?

Still no photo but the description is up. Need to see a photo. lol!

The photo is up now. The lip balm I love is in the collection (the stick version), I just wish the divine cream was a bigger pot.

I don't know if to buy this collection or not...

Tiny size Divine cream and the almond shower oil. I'll give this a miss I think.

has anyone noticed that since the beauty bible has been sold on qvc nearly everything qvc sell is recommeded by the beauty bible. i remember the first issue was mainly high street brands even cheap and cheerful simple was mentioned

Yeah I used to think that it was rigged! There are so many Liz Earle products mentioned I thought they might be doing a deal with them! he he..I saw one of the beauty bibles in a charity shop the other day. I didn't get it but had a flick through and was surprised about their choices. I was a bit surprised they recommended an ester lauder concealer! That's a brand that tests on animals. Aren't they meant to be recommending more natural products?

Latest posts

Back