L'Occitane - OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone know what's in this? I emailed QVC but still no reply........:8:

Although it's gone missing from the web, I am assuming it's the OTO for tonights show?

Anyone know what's in this? I emailed QVC but still no reply........:8:

Although it's gone missing from the web, I am assuming it's the OTO for tonights show?

Got this from CS.

1x 40ml Artemisia Shampoo
1x 40ml Angelica conditioner
1x 50ml Verbena shampoo
1x 50ml Verbena conditioner
1x 50ml Verbena shower gel
1x 50ml Verbena body lotion
1x 50ml Shower gel Revitalizing
1x 50ml Honey & Lemon shower gel
1x 50ml Grape shower gel
1x 50g Shea extra gentle soap milk
1x 50g Shea extra gentle soap verbena
1 x Pouch
The shampoo is suitable for all hair type. The lotion is suitable for both men and women. The lotion is light weight and easily absorbed to comfort the skin.

l'occitane are getting meaner by the minute.
i cannot believe they sell these teeny tiny sizes and then charge silly monies for the p&p.
35ml and 40ml sizes are freebies for customers not stuff you sell at extortionate prices in kits.
they used to sell the 75ml sizes and got away with that( i lkie these for travelling) now they really are pushing it with these samples! really mean.

...and you can't get all the stuff out of the bottles, so end up chucking half of it away.

Me too for the no-waste bit! This week I've hacked up a small sized LE C&P tube, a body serum tube & a 15ml tube of DefiLift, amazing how much was jammed into the top of the latter that I couldn't get at otherwise as I couldn't fold the tube over tight enough to squeeze the last bit out!

I would like to have watched this show -- love the stuff -- but I cannot bear Alexis. Such an irritating woman. So they lose a sale and I save money...

I would like to have watched this show -- love the stuff -- but I cannot bear Alexis. Such an irritating woman. So they lose a sale and I save money...

I bet she's a terrible snob but I like her because of the way she'll talk right over AY and won't let her shout her down. It takes quite a bit of skill to do that.:)

cold as ice alexis...she reminds me of vicoria beckham prettier but up her own......oopps!!!

I always add water to shower gels and bubble baths,dont like wasting them!
I squeeze every last bit out of c&p tubes and my clinique stuff then cut them open!
Same with everything,washing up liquid too but I dont use that on my face lol:1:

AY and Alexis where getting louder and louder last night.......trying to out-talk each other about the ex-TSV kit that was on 2 easy pays :34:

I usually enjoy the L'Occitane shows but even I had to switch them off last night.......:23:

You have to hand it to those lay-dees........they can yap for England!! :11:

Latest posts

Back