L'Occitane breath of fresh air

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Anyone else watching the show finding the young, enthusiastic Scottish guest a breath of fresh air? No yummy mummy lifestyle or clanking bracelets. I don't miss Alexis. She's got good product knowledge and I've yet to hear some of the irritating mispronounciations, or cliches which I associate with Alexis.

Is she a permanent replacement?

nope just a stand in for when alexis cant do it

& no to me its felt like its just been another amazing loccitane show as it always is as its about the items not the guests or presenters & that goes for every show so no matter what the guest or presenters do or say its all about the items for me as thats the most important element

nope just a stand in for when alexis cant do it

& no to me its felt like its just been another amazing loccitane show as it always is as its about the items not the guests or presenters & that goes for every show so no matter what the guest or presenters do or say its all about the items for me as thats the most important element

Your dedication to QVC is.......well I can't put here what it is. You are aware they aren't "shows" right? but simply sixty minutes designed with one purpose only, and that's to get your money. The only thing that amazes me about QVC is their sheer audacity to charge extortionate p&p (I know you don't mind but its extortionate never the less) and lie to vulnerable people on air, and they blatantly charge a lot more for anything other than American products they've had shipped over, well they have to don't they, that "free" phone number won't pay itself.

Pardon my pontification...

Can we have a thread asking about a different L'Occitane guest with info that the usual bod is poorly not derailed with the predictable attack on QVC.

I'm no QVC apologist.

I do believe in one's right to free speech but that extends beyond the noisy dogmatists with an axe to grind against QVC or SCW (other three letter abbreviations are available).

I solemnly swear not to post this p.o.v. again on this forum.

:mysmilie_11:

Couldn't agree more Akimbo, and as SCW expressed his opinion, I did mine. If your comment was aimed at me, can I just set the record straight, I have no axe to grind as far as SCW is concerned and as for QVC, no axe there either, I do not care either way about QVC or SCW in the slightest, all I've ever stated is the truth regarding QVCs prices and practices, sorry if this offends you.

NB........the thread was derailed by #3

Latest posts

Back