L'Occitane 12 Piece Your Provence Companions Mini Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this a collection of freebies, for a price? I recognise two of the products as my friend got them as free gifts at a department store when buying smellies.

Is this a collection of freebies, for a price? I recognise two of the products as my friend got them as free gifts at a department store when buying smellies.

Its the stuff that the magazines dont want as the sizes are to small for a magazine freebie :mysmilie_59:

Got to give it to QVC though, they can get people to buy testers that even look too small for the bathroom in a dolls house, I don't know, some people would buy poop on a stick if QVC sold it.

On this occasion I think these are good sizes for the price, overall.

70ml Arlessienne shower cream
50ml Shampoo
50ml Conditioner
75ml Jasmine & Bergamot body milk
75ml Jasmine & Bergamot shower gel
7.5ml Jasmine & Bergamot perfume (edt)
50ml Almond milk concentrate
35ml Almond shower oil
10ml Almond hand cream
100ml Lavender bath foam
30ml Lavender antibacterial hand gel

They are actually things you could easily split up into non-embarrassing gifts, in my opinion, or give someone as a whole gift. Lots of the little gift sets you get from L'Occitane use these sizes.

50ml Shampoo
50ml Conditioner
35ml Almond shower oil
10ml Almond hand cream
100ml Lavender bath foam

They are actually things you could easily split up into non-embarrassing gifts, in my opinion, or give someone as a whole gift. Lots of the little gift sets you get from L'Occitane use these sizes.

Ideal for a teacher who failed to get your child high exam marks?

50ml Shampoo
50ml Conditioner
35ml Almond shower oil
10ml Almond hand cream
100ml Lavender bath foam

There are some teeny sizes in there. I've bought much better value sets from L'Occitane with free P&P.

I've just noticed that the P&P is almost £5.00 !

10ml and 35ml you will struggle to get anything out of the bottle or tube tbh. waste of time and money

Latest posts

Back