Liz Earle shampoo - wrong picture?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilylurknomore

Registered Shopper
I've just been looking for some of the old Liz Earle shampoo after getting a freebie sample and liking it and I've found 222709, which has a photo of two full size 200ml shampoos and a 200ml condition and a trial sample all for £22. Bargain me thinks, but there's no description of contents yet, although someone has asked what's in the kit and got the reply...

2x 200ml Botanical Shine Shampoo
1x 200ml Botanical Shine Conditioner
1x 30ml Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash

SO that's one less full size shampoo to what is pictured! That's a bit naughty and not such a bargain after all. Surely if they've got a picture of goods and no description and you order that, haven't they got a duty to send you what you see? GGGGGggrrrr again.

I can see 2 shampoos 1 conditioner and a small body wash which is what they've listed as the reply querying the contents; what is missing?

Jude xx

I zoomed in and the contents seem to match the "short and sweet" description. 2 x Full size shampoos, 1 x full size conditioner and a mini Orange flower body wash?

Pretty rubbish not to have the proper contents actually written down though!

OMG what a berk!! I misread that as ONE shampoo, not two!! Ooops, slinking off v embarrassed and making an order pronto!! :mysmilie_11:

Where's the icon for NEED GLASSES!!

i've just been looking for some of the old liz earle shampoo after getting a freebie sample and liking it and i've found 222709, which has a photo of two full size 200ml shampoos and a 200ml condition and a trial sample all for £22. Bargain me thinks, but there's no description of contents yet, although someone has asked what's in the kit and got the reply...

2x 200ml botanical shine shampoo
1x 200ml botanical shine conditioner
1x 30ml orange flower botanical body wash

so that's one less full size shampoo to what is pictured! That's a bit naughty and not such a bargain after all. Surely if they've got a picture of goods and no description and you order that, haven't they got a duty to send you what you see? Gggggggrrrr again.

update - ignore this... I need specs!!

Not sure the price is anything special. The shampoo & conditioner cost £7.50 each on the LE website for these sizes. LE postage is £3.00 for however much you order and you'd also get a small freebie from her too. I suppose it's worth buying from QVC if you thought there was a chance you'd need to send it back.

Not sure the price is anything special. The shampoo & conditioner cost £7.50 each on the LE website for these sizes. LE postage is £3.00 for however much you order and you'd also get a small freebie from her too. I suppose it's worth buying from QVC if you thought there was a chance you'd need to send it back.

Thanks Boycie, had checked that bit out... one thing I got right. :happy:

Latest posts

Back