Liz Earle OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

I know it hasn't even been on yet, let alone sold out, but I wondered if anyone had found any OTO's.

Thanks in advance.

T x

:eeyore:

Liz Earle 6 Piece Facial Collection
One Time Only Price £35.44
QVC Price £42.50
Item Number 227859
UK P&P £4.95

Rejuvenate you daily skincare regime with this deluxe collection of products from Liz Earle. Kick start your routine with the award winning Cleanse and Polish (100ml), revitalise tired skin with Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml) and finish off with Superskin Moisturiser (15ml). You'll also receive Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask (50ml), Daily Eye Repair (5ml), Smoothing Line Serum (5ml) and two muslin cloths. All these goodies come housed in a stylish black bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227859

Liz Earle 6 Piece Facial Collection
One Time Only Price £35.44
QVC Price £42.50
Item Number 227859
UK P&P £4.95

Rejuvenate you daily skincare regime with this deluxe collection of products from Liz Earle. Kick start your routine with the award winning Cleanse and Polish (100ml), revitalise tired skin with Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer (30ml) and finish off with Superskin Moisturiser (15ml). You'll also receive Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask (50ml), Daily Eye Repair (5ml), Smoothing Line Serum (5ml) and two muslin cloths. All these goodies come housed in a stylish black bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227859

Good value. I reckon there's over £50 worth of goods (plus the bag) in the kit.

Ooh like the look of that managed to resist the TSV (so far!!)
I had resisted up to 2 mins ago then switched over to QVC,saw it was limited stock & just had to go for it :11:
Still,I wanted to try the new moisturiser,that's my excuse :1:

What happened to your willpower Marzy? Besides, I bet you've got no more room in your sheds and other hiding places!! :54:

My willpower has been quite good lately,BL & I said I'd only get the tsv if it was on ez pays but when I saw the words Limited Stock,my willpower went out the window,I'm sorry to say.
You're right,I haven't got a inch of space left so will have to use some stuff up quickly :54:

really want the OTO, but already bought 2 handbags and 1 pair of boots today, i cannot spend anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help

Switch off your TV and computer right now and take yourself off to bed immediately to avoid further temptation.......:54:

I had resisted up to 2 mins ago then switched over to QVC,saw it was limited stock & just had to go for it :11:

You will love the new moisturiser, don't blame you going for it Marzy! You have done the right thing!

I was wondering where you were :LOL:

I cant wait to try the new moisturiser either, have just given myself a LE facial tonight and my face feels lovely :D

I was hiding from you,BB lol
Your facial sounds lovely,I had a Yonka one on Thursday in Donna's salon.
Their products are to die for especially their Pineapple & Blackcurrant mask.Yummy!!

I was hiding from you,BB lol
Your facial sounds lovely,I had a Yonka one on Thursday in Donna's salon.
Their products are to die for especially their Pineapple & Blackcurrant mask.Yummy!!

Thought you must be hiding from me :pACMAN:

I had a lovely facial, need to do it more often, would love to go to London to her salon for the real thing.

PS I am not buying the OTO, are you?

Thought you must be hiding from me :pACMAN:

I had a lovely facial, need to do it more often, would love to go to London to her salon for the real thing.

PS I am not buying the OTO, are you?

Certainly not,BB.What do you think I am?
A shopaholic? :11: :D

Latest posts

Back