Lipstick USB Flash Drive

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Colin with the ginger hair (guest for all sorts of computer stuff) has just suggested that we keep a few of these in a drawer for "emergencies" when someone arrives with a pressie for you and you've forgotten them.

Thing is they cost £15.75 each plus £2.95 p&p.

Hmm, I was going to get a spare couple of those giant Walnut Whips in M&S for my emergency presents this Christmas - am I being mean ?

Well I for one would much prefer to receive a giant walnut whip than one of those and most of my friends wouldn't have a clue what it was for anyway.

ps Isn't 'Colin' called Lee (nicknamed Wiggy)?

Giant Walnut Whips??? Let me at them!!!!

By the way, have never understood this emergency present nonsense. I am far too sensible to be buying gifts for anyone other than my very, very closet friends and family, but even growing up with countless visitors over xmas my mum never gave them gifts from an emergency drawer!! They were over-fed and plied with drink and they were happy with that. What's gone wrong with the world?!! :confused:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Well I for one would much prefer to receive a giant walnut whip than one of those and most of my friends wouldn't have a clue what it was for anyway.

ps Isn't 'Colin' called Lee (nicknamed Wiggy)?

No. Lee/Wiggy is the guest with the funny hair style who sells the click-free back-up thingies (I think he has a TSV today ?). Colin is an infrequent guest who tends to demonstrate "more affordable" items rather than big-ticket computers etc.

Giant Walnut Whips??? Let me at them!!!!

By the way, have never understood this emergency present nonsense. I am far too sensible to be buying gifts for anyone other than my very, very closet friends and family, but even growing up with countless visitors over xmas my mum never gave them gifts from an emergency drawer!! They were over-fed and plied with drink and they were happy with that. What's gone wrong with the world?!! :confused:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I said much the same thing in my other post . I never heard of a present cupboard until i watched Q , i now have one with odds and sodds in
it, and as for candle cupboard, yes i,m sorry i have one of those also. The only good thing is i'm not refilling them, they are dwindling :glass::glass:

Anyone who turns up at my front door unannounced at Christmas or any other time is likely to get short shrift, never mind a present.

Anyone who turns up at my front door unannounced at Christmas or any other time is likely to get short shrift, never mind a present.

I would say all your friends would know not to, and don't worry, i'll phone first LOL

Hmm, I was going to get a spare couple of those giant Walnut Whips in M&S for my emergency presents this Christmas - am I being mean ?

Not mean, just mad! - nobody in their right mind would buy giant Walnut Whips and give them away to other people!!

(I'm not suppose to eat chocolate but where do you live?) :bandit:

Mr Akimbo likes walnut whips and they seem to help with his "cunning linctus" training. It's a win win present!

Jude xx

Mr Akimbo likes walnut whips and they seem to help with his "cunning linctus" training. It's a win win present!

Jude xx
Linctus is cough medicine, so what does "cunning linctus" training mean, humour me, hangover, bit brain dead

Jude xx

There's an idea for their next advertising campaign but it might get an X certificate !! :tongue:

Latest posts

Back