Autumn

Registered Shopper
Lenovo Yoga 16GB Android 4.2 Tablet w/ Quad Core Processor 1GB RAM & Case

QVC Price: £232.00 - £290.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£199.92 - £249.96

P&P: £8.95

504599.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Lenovo-Yoga-16...04599.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@219e219e

Lenovo Yoga Tablet - 16GB multi-mode Android tablet in a choice of 8" and 10" screen sizes and complete with a dedicated case. An industry first, this innovative tablet allows for three different modes using a unique kickstand design on the cylindrical battery, as well as featuring built-in multimedia access for entertainment on the go and an incredible up to 18 hour battery life! Perfect for browsing the web, playing games, creating documents and so much more, the new Lenovo Yoga Tablet is an ideal option for the whole family.

The three Yoga modes:
•Hold - designed to shift the weight of the tablet to the cylindrical battery, making it easier and more natural to hold. Perfect for reading eBooks or magazines, viewing pictures or videos and sharing on social media
•Stand - crafted for a stable and hands-free viewing experience. Ideal for watching videos, listening to music, video chatting and taking self-portraits using a timer
•Tilt - provides the perfect angle for touch interaction. Makes it easy to browse the web, type or play games

Power and performance - the Yoga is equipped with the latest Android 4.2 operating system, plus the quad-core processor combined with 1GB of memory means you can enjoy a fast and fluid performance whether you're streaming entertainment or surfing the web.

An incredibly sharp display - enjoy pictures, videos and games in amazing HD clarity from any angle with the 178 degree wide viewing angle screen available in a choice of 8" or 10" sizes.

Amazing sound - offers a remarkable audio experience with dual front-facing stereo speakers and enhanced bass from Dolby Digital Plus.

Ready right out of the box - comes preloaded with some of the most popular applications, plus you'll have access to thousands of apps, movies, music and books through the Google Play store.

•A slimline silver design with a laser-etched exterior to prevent fingerprints and give a refined finish
•Take pictures and video chat with friends and family using the autofocus rear camera and HD front camera
•Gives you fast internet access with the high speed Wi-Fi connectivity
•Easily exchange data and connect to wireless devices with the built-in Bluetooth
•Take all your media files with you with 16GB of internal storage (expandable up to maximum 48GB with an additional Micro SD memory card – not included)
•Allows you to charge other devices, such as MP3 players or smartphones, using the micro-USB On The Go (OTG) functionality (required cable not included)
•NB: this tablet is NOT 3G and does not come with the optional keyboard shown in the document attached

What's in the box?
•Lenovo Yoga Tablet - in a choice of 8" or 10" screen sizes
•Power cable
•Step-by-step guide

Added value:
•Dedicated Lenovo case

Technical specifications:
•Display: 8" or 10" multi-touch HD display (1280 x 800) with 178 degree viewing angle
•Processor: MTK 8125 quad-core 1.2 GHz
•Operating system: Android 4.2 JellyBean
•RAM: 1GB
•Storage: 16GB
•Audio: Dual front-facing speakers with Dolby Digital Plus
•Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
•Micro-SD card slot: supports up to 32GB Micro SD cards to expand storage space
•Cameras: 5MP autofocus rear camera and 1.6MP HD front camera
•Sensors: E-compass; Accelerometer (G-sensor); GPS; brightness (ambient light); vibration function
•Battery: 8" option: li-ion polymer, 6000 mAh; 10" option: li-ion polymer, 8000 mAh
•Battery life (depending on usage): 8" option: up to 16 hours; 10" option: up to 18 hours
•Preinstalled software: Android 4.2, Kingsoft Office, Norton Security, Kingsoft Office, Skype, Lenovo Launcher, ES file Explorer, Accuweather, Route 66 Maps + Navigation
•Weight: 8" option: 401g; 10" option: 605g

Dimensions:
•8" option: 21.3cm x 14.4cm x 0.3cm - 0.7cm (8.3" x 5.6" x 0.1" - 0.3")
•10" option: 26.1cm x 18cm x 0.3cm - 0.8cm (10.1" x 8.1" x 0.1" - 0.3")

Input/output
•Micro USB (On-the-Go)
•3.5mm audio jack

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. UK mainland only including Northern Ireland.

All measurements are approximate

Last edited:
Very disappointed For the price and "spec" it doesn't have a HDMI port to hook it up to the tv which is almost a basic now a days

I was tempted as a replacement for my latest model ipad as this has no connectivity, but this one doesn't have any either, except for a card slot.

I've read half dozen independent reviews, they all criticise the screen, it is just not clear and sharp enough, and this is especially noticeable on the larger screen.

I like the design though.

John Lewis are selling this tablet for the same prices, case isn't included but you do get 2 year guarantee!

Oh and JL are selling the 3G versions too.

The Q seem to be edging toward the APPLE practice, of not offering special prices, with their recent (many!) Lenovo tsvs. If I wanted the Yoga, I would rather buy it from the Q, because I could give it a trial run, before deciding whether or not it was a keeper. EP is welcome, but not a decisive factor. Although the tsv includes a case - £35 is a rip off - if you check the QVC price, it includes the price of the case so, when you consider it will be available in stores, the £8.95 postage is too much. Having said that, Apple haven't suffered by sticking to their RRP, and not allowing authorised dealers to reduce it. The comment on the poor screen puts me off a bit - I wouldn't be gaming, so don't think this would be pertinent - but has anyone actually used it and can, therefore, comment on this from experience? It would be handy to know.

Sorry but i hate the design of the Lenovo - modern design is getting slimmer.
The display is terrible on this machine and no output via hdmi is a deal breaker!

Like the way DF mentioned there was no HDMI output when someone asked her on Twitter, She replied so quickly, so as you could hardly hear her reply.
She obviously knew this was negative.

Lee keeps saying Lenovo is the leading PC manufacturer but i'm sure he said that when he represents Acer.

Has anyone who ordered this item got it yet? My order status is "in process" so, if I cannot cancel, which I think I will be told it is too late for that, it's going back, on principle. I thought the Apple tsv would be an up to the minute iPad Air. As it's the 'soon to be old model' iPad mini, I'll get the Air frpm John Lewis, which includes a 2 tear warranty. When buying any tech product, too much emphasis can never ne placed on warranty. QVC have missed out big time; the next Apple tsv should have been the new iPad Air. Of course, we all know the mini tsv will sell like hot cakes, so we'll have to be quick!
What a disappointment, It is the intricate details like slow delivery, which has caused me to reduce the time I spend watching the Q dramatically. Does anyone know what delivery is like in QVC US?

Latest posts

Back