ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Laura Geller 2 Piece Colours of Love Cheek & Lip Kit

QVC Price: £24.00

One Time Only Price : £19.56

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-2...205112.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@4dc04dc

Description Adjust text size:

Laura Geller Colours of Love Cheek & Lip Kit. This set features the Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon and Baked Heart Blush & Highlighter. Get shiny, moisturised lips and a glowing, contoured complexion with Laura Geller's Colours of Love Cheek & Lip Kit.

Contains:

•1 x Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon (2.9g) - in Lychee Glace (Coral). An ultra-hydrating formula, infused with vitamin E, this shiny colour wears comfortably and is never dry or sticky. A convenient chubby stick that never needs sharpening - perfect for touch-ups on the go
•1 x Baked Heart Blush & Highlighter (4.5g) - in Pink Valentine (Pink). A Baked highlighter heart is surrounded by a soft shade of Baked Blush, perfect for contouring

How to apply:

•Baked Heart Blush & Highlighter - apply blush to apples of the cheeks. Then, apply the highlighter across the top of your cheekbones
•Love Me Dew Moisturizing Lip Crayon - apply on bare lips

When I saw the blusher at the Beauty Bash I thought it looked a bit like kiddie novelty make up; I think it'll be tricky with a fat brush to only pick up blush without highlighter. This is the problem I've found with the Vanilla Nudes blusher (TSV 2011 - see cheetycat's fab comparison photo at post #104 in the LG TSV thread).

I tested only the pink bit without the hi lighter, and even that seemed to be very glimmery, with more of a gold pigment rather than pink. I agree with Akimbo, a novelty set in time for Valentines day but no that great.

I've gone for it, I tried the blusher at BB too and thought it was really nice. I can see why it might seem like a kiddy novelty but I think it's just pretty. I also love the chubby stick type lip products cos a lot of lipsticks/glosses feel too heavy, dry or sticky for me, and the corally colour suits me quite well.

Another One Time Only .......

Laura Geller 2 Piece Double Whipped Blush & Lip Wear

QVC Price: £20.50

One Time Only Price :£13.96

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-2...=200448-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-60-_-200448

Two-piece Double Whipped Collection from Laura Geller. Features a light, sheer blush to give your cheeks a natural-looking glow and a lipgloss that provides a long-lasting, vibrant colour. Not a fan of heavy make-up? Add a pop of colour to your lips and cheeks with this dynamic duo.

Contains:

•1 x Air Whipped Blush (13.6ml) - sheer light formula packed with vitamins A, C and E

•1 x Air Whipped Lip Wear (7.5ml) - light, mousse texture provides a long-lasting, vibrant colour

It's a shame the details don't say what the colours are called in each set; I've got the mousse bronzer in Cocoa Beach, blush in Whisper Rose and one of the air-whipped lip colours in sweet candy and they're all pretty and forgiving colours. The bronzer and blush will last me a lifetime so I don't want to repurchase thsoe and maybe the magenta would be too deep for me; a little goes a very long way!
I'll have a trawl through QVC.com and see if there's a similar set with more info.

I've never tried the air whipped blusher. I do quite fancy it and its a good price, but I don't think the lip gloss colour is for me (both options are too reddish, too dark) and like Jude said its impossible to see what odour the blush is.

Looks like a nice collection and the price looks great. Sadly the pp bumps up the overall price!

It's a shame the details don't say what the colours are called in each set; I've got the mousse bronzer in Cocoa Beach, blush in Whisper Rose and one of the air-whipped lip colours in sweet candy and they're all pretty and forgiving colours. The bronzer and blush will last me a lifetime so I don't want to repurchase thsoe and maybe the magenta would be too deep for me; a little goes a very long way!
I'll have a trawl through QVC.com and see if there's a similar set with more info.

Although it's out of stock at the moment, for future reference, the blush is called Whisper Petal and the lip colour is called Pink Mousse.
It is not a gloss and is a similar texture to the TSV lip colour.
It is quite a natural pink, just a tad darker than my lips. I like it.
The blush is a very subtle pink too.

HTH.
Red xx

PS the details above are for the pink option!

Latest posts

Back