Kuhn Rikon Cast Aluminium Casserole Pan Induction Base Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kuhn Rikon Cast Aluminium 20cm Casserole Pan Induction Base
Item Number: 804075
QVC Price £43.00
Try Me Price £34.92
P&P £5.95

An aluminium casserole pan with an induction base, non-stick inner coating and wide handles from Kuhn Rikon. Create delicious dishes and mouth-watering meals with this versatile pan.

2.1L capacity
Suitable for all hob types, including induction
Oven safe to 260 degrees
Do not put in the microwave
Dishwasher safe, hand-wash if possible
Pan (l x w x h): 27.5cm x 20cm x 11cm (10.8" x 7.8" x 4.3")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804075

Ordered one of these this morning after watching the presentation. My trusty old Le Creuset one is so heavy, I struggle to manage it these days, and that's quite dangerous when it's hot!

The Kuhn Rikon guest turns my stomach... the way he wipes a frying pan out with a wet rag and proceed to cook in that pan again, I would have thought paper towel is a little more hygienic .I wouldn't rush to eat anything he cooks.

I was quite interested in it. But I am moving house (I really really hope) and I think I should save my money for a portable Induction Hob which I can use to see if I like that form of hearing. I have been looking at both one on QVC and a Tefal one

The Kuhn Rikon guest turns my stomach... the way he wipes a frying pan out with a wet rag and proceed to cook in that pan again, I would have thought paper towel is a little more hygienic .I wouldn't rush to eat anything he cooks.

To be fair, he isn't eating the stuff or serving it up to anyone for lunch, he's just demonstrating what can be done with the pan.

To be fair, he isn't eating the stuff or serving it up to anyone for lunch, he's just demonstrating what can be done with the pan.

Touché, I hadn't thought of it like that...it was just the wet rag wiping the gung off, and then putting more food into the same pan...:mysmilie_46:

I was quite interested in it. But I am moving house (I really really hope) and I think I should save my money for a portable Induction Hob which I can use to see if I like that form of hearing. I have been looking at both one on QVC and a Tefal one

Induction hobs are wonderful for controlling cooking heat. Unlike a normal electric ring you don't have to wait ages for the temperature to drop, the temperature adjusts instantly. The main benefit is you can use them anywhere you have an electric socket. I gave away my first one, after many year's use, to the daughter of a friend who had the builders in re-doing her kitchen and had nothing to cook on. She loved it.

My Tefal one came from Argos and has been working perfectly for the past two years. My thoughts, never having tried the QVC one, is that you usually get what you pay for, and £50 ish seems to be the average price for a good induction hob.

Good luck with your move.

Everyone I know has an induction hob and raves about it. I want one desperately, but Mr Lily is having none of it :sad:

Latest posts

Back