Kitchen Aid TSV 12/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

does anyone have any ideas yet, been wanting a Kitchen Aid mixer for so long and thinking about treating myself as an early xmas pressie

Does anyone know what the Kitchen Aid TSV will be on 12th Nov yet?

does anyone have any ideas yet, been wanting a Kitchen Aid mixer for so long and thinking about treating myself as an early xmas pressie

There's a special promotion on at John Lewis' that you might be interested in. It's for a Kenwood Mixer though, not Kitchen Aid. Prices start at £254 and include a free toaster and kettle :) Free p+p too!

http://www.johnlewis.com/search/kmix-stand-mixer?_requestid=1019610

John Lewis has 10% off some KitchenAid Artisan mixers in their price matching event.

I purchased my Artisan from JL fantastic service, free delivery too!

amazon do deals as well I got my titanium chef from there years ago around £230 this is the highest spec they do

On a Facebook thread, a woman was given one by her husband as a birthday present. You should have seen the comments from other women saying where they would stuff it if their husband gave them one for their birthday. No wonder I don't understand women lol

It will be interesting to see the price of this as Ideal world had this last xmas for £179.99, Malcolm from lock and lock was the guest demonstrator.

Far too many 'bits' to wash up afterwards for my liking. At least with the Ninja there are only 2 components - the lid and the blade.

Latest posts

Back