Kipling Presenter on This Morning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
'Marie' modelled 2 outfits today, petites. Known better as Marie-Francois, KiplingLady. WhatSnarlyKnows, SheShares

me too ... doesn't actually work for Kipling then, just another demo'er, like the Revitalash lady (who silly me thought owned the company ha!) seemed weird seeing Marie Francoise or just Marie as they called her on TM, just walking up and down not speaking, knowing her place just modelling the clothes.

Last edited:
we've got better handbag experts on here than Marie francoise .
She is very pretty though.

Whilst i realised that MFW is not a kipling employer...rather more in the sense she just fronts the brand on QVC....I've known she was a model due to being on a JML advert....I don't think she should be crossing over into modelling on QVC...I just don't think thats right?? She obviously wanting to be a regular model on qvc then??

as a freelance (I imagine?) she's got to take work to live so I suppose she's got to diversify...would seem odd to see her do something other than Kiplings tho!

I was flicking round channels earlier today and found The Dept Store channel (never heard of it). Anyway, they were doing fashion and one of QVCs regular models Jo was with the male presenter in a role of fashion expert. Its Jo with the dark hair, who usually does Laura Geller.

Whilst i realised that MFW is not a kipling employer...rather more in the sense she just fronts the brand on QVC....I've known she was a model due to being on a JML advert....I don't think she should be crossing over into modelling on QVC...I just don't think thats right?? She obviously wanting to be a regular model on qvc then??

She wasn't modelling on QVC, it was ITV's This Morning she was on.

Ah thank you sazza...makes sense now....I read that she on QVC This morning...LMFAO

Well she can do what she wants now then!!!

Latest posts

Back