kipling oto

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Can anyone tell me what the item number was of the OTO in the 2 o'clock kipling hour please?

It was 137121 - Kipling Jeel Shoulder/ Cross Body Bag with End & Front Pockets
Says it's out of stock

All the bags are the same now.

Although its got nothing to do with it, but when Lorraine was the guest and actually worked for the company, we did get a huge variety of styles and colours, and thats when I bought most of mine.

I bought a great cabin bag about 5 years ago in a silvery beige swirly print, with a flap at the back that holds it in place over a suitcase handle. I use it constantly when going abroad, as its a 'proper' cabin bag. Why dont Kipling do these now ?? Most of the bigger bags now are purely for accommodating netbooks, or laptops, and seem stuck in the timewarp colours of fuschia, organic green or yukky greys.

Amazon's current 20% off promo includes bags and there's plenty of Kipling on there, including luggage if anyone wants to take a look.

Was well chuffed a few weeks ago to get a large backpack (Mawson) which also has wheels and pull handle for about £76. Was the only one in the Permanent Black colour, the other colours (Hunter Green and Animal Print) were £179!!
:grin:

I do think kipling is becoming more and more expensive,well definitely at QVc.I saw a fairfax last night that was nearly up to £70 :dull: in my book,thats a lot of money and I'm an avid fan.

when I look back to lorraine days of some of the quirkier pieces I still have and the price I paid for them,it does make current ones look very expensive - although I do accept,all prices have rocketed lately

I do think kipling is becoming more and more expensive,well definitely at QVc.I saw a fairfax last night that was nearly up to £70 :dull: in my book,thats a lot of money and I'm an avid fan.

when I look back to lorraine days of some of the quirkier pieces I still have and the price I paid for them,it does make current ones look very expensive - although I do accept,all prices have rocketed lately

Also noticed yesterday that they're now listing the print ones separately. Lovely Marie-Francois is very fond of saying that in store the prints are more expensive but that QVC charge the same for both. Well, she's going to have to watch herself now. On the website Fairfax Print bags are listed as £67.02 and the ordinary Fairfax plain colours (plus one print - White Feather) at about £56 inc a Symi purse.
Sneaky.

Try vente-privee.com for massively reduced kipling items. Coin purses start at £5!

I bought a Kipling Caska in Monkey Brown from QVC and it cost £57.00. I wanted it in another colour and found one on Amazon, with the discount code and got it for £38.00 - free p+p! A lot of the Kipling bags at QVC now are just too expensive.

Latest posts

Back