Kipling Ory Premium Large Zip Top Handbag OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling Ory Premium Large Zip Top Handbag with Detachable Strap
Item Number: 158785
QVC Price £72.00
One Time Only Price £59.98
P&P £4.95

A large, zip-top Ory Premium bag by Kipling with a detachable shoulder strap, two fixed handles and a zip pocket on the back. With loads of room for your daily essentials plus a tablet computer or portable speaker, it's a practical choice for work, rest and play.

Detachable shoulder strap
Inner zip and slot pockets
Printed lining
Monkey keyring accessory
Outer: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 26.5cm x 35.5cm x 11cm (10.4" x 14" x 4.3")
Strap drop: 60cm (23.6")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.158785

I'm not a Kipling person, have one or two but couldn't tell you the name. However I saw Kipling Dalila Capsule Crossbody bag in House of Frazer the other week and it took my fancy but I'm not sure what it would be like to use and don't want to waste £74. Anyone use this or know anywhere it is cheaper?
TIA

You are an absolute star! And the colour I liked is only £55 approx.

I had looked on Amazon a couple of weeks ago but it certainly wasn't that price.

This is what I just love about this forum. No matter what our views are on presenters or how much we disagree about them the minute someone has a question at least one lovely member sorts them out in a flash.

Now I want it in the Dazz Tobacco colour!

My first choice was the yellow dot/black but there is a blue stripe one looks good, however when you select that colour a completely different bag cones up!

Got a bit of a thing at the moment about drawstring bucket bags. Saw a lovely pinky/nude Guess one this morning and a duck egg blue leather one yesterday.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

My first choice was the yellow dot/black but there is a blue stripe one looks good, however when you select that colour a completely different bag cones up!

Got a bit of a thing at the moment about drawstring bucket bags. Saw a lovely pinky/nude Guess one this morning and a duck egg blue leather one yesterday.

Must admit I`m not a Kipling fan but I like that bag LATI. My fave is Graph Animal print.

I agree... decisions, decisions... I really shouldn't but i like it a lot

Latest posts

Back