Autumn

Registered Shopper
Kipling Coralia Small Flapover Crossbody Bag
QVC Price: £48.00

One Time Only Price :

£40.20

P&P: £3.95
114495.jpg114495_xll.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Corali...14495.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@78627862

Last edited:
I'm so out of love with kipling @QVC because of their prices and more importantly their colours.I hate all this grey/beige/taupe colour.I'm also a small fan of the vintage range and you never see any of that anymore either

well after that statement yesterday i went on to buy the oto in black!!! The easy pays swayed it for me.I would have gone for the red but my current Kipling is a red and i don't own a black Kipling - which is incredible to believe after all these years of buying.....

it was odd buying the oto. it seemed to be selling fast as it was a good price. finally got to order but it sold out. put one on waitlist then ended up with two one available and the other on waitlist. now looking online most of the colours back in stock but double the price and no easy pays

I'm having trouble with the Q website, I can see the bag but I can't enlarge or anything without it freezing...also the size in the description seems a bit off, the bag looks wider than it's high but they give the size as 13.4" high x 11" wide, so am loath to order - they describe it as "small" too! I quite like the Dark Peony, but it looks nothing like the bag I saw in the same colour in the 3pm hour - I give up!

Latest posts

Back