Kings Realm tsv from October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
Just been looking through my order status, and I have found that my 2 separate orders for this tsv have been cancelled....

Why? And by whom?

And at some point, is QVC going to inform me that they have cancelled both my own and my 80 year old mums christmas meat hamper?

Not a happy bunny..........

That's because Anne Dawson's eaten it all.

Seriously, that's disgusting behaviour! They should notify you ASAP if there's a problem with your order(s).

That's terrible especially if it's meant for the Christmas period!

Ring customer services and complain like hell.

Hope you get it sorted and please let us know how you get on.

It might be a blessing in disguise as this food look terribly overpriced and the butcher always gives me the creaps.

Last edited:
I only found out when I was checking my order status.....QVC haven't informed me as yet................

What did they say when you phoned them to find out?

Also as already stated, they might be doing you a favour, you can buy decent meat a loss less expensively at your local butchers.

To be quite honest with you I'm not going to contact them - it's their problem and if they have done this with other people then it's their sales that will be down.....

So I'll be off to the local butcher this week to make a substancial order, and quite possibly save quite a lot of money........

Merry Christmas Everyone......... :)

Just a thought - if you ordered on easy pay a few months back, perhaps your debit/credit card had expired and you did not update the records with a new card.
Then they tried to charge card and it was refused, so they cancelled the order.

I think you are probably wiser supporting your local butcher because you will get better value for money and even tastier meat.

you should call and blast them, that is really poor customer service - you know - that think they pride themselves on (hardy har har). Imagine you hadn't checked the status and were expecting the delivery.

yet more slipping standards - Quality Value Convenience - APRIL FOOL!

I'd be on the phone to point out the error of their ways and if they offered to reinstate the order I'd be telling them where to ram their festive wares. Tossers.

Latest posts

Back