Kim Woodburn in Join dress, possibly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not bad for a 74yr old...She has a good figure and great skin.

If it is the same I think it looks a lot better on Kim than in the Q photo.

That's not the same dress in my opinion, so I think Debbie Flint should really retract that statement. On Kim's dress the sleeve length is longer, the neckline is a different shape and the points of the godet inserts come to a point just under Kim's bust and are a darker colour than Joins, and better quality. On Joins dress, the sleeves are shorter, the neck line is different with the godet coming to a point further down under the bust, which are a lighter colour and look terrible quality. If it is I apologise but to me it looks different.

Kim has been on QVC ppresenting the Eco Eggs/wash balls a few years ago and some other cleaning product range.

Imagine Kim on QVC! She would tell them a few home truths and who would be brave enough to be on with her? Nobody I think! :mysmilie_13:

Imagine Kim on QVC! She would tell them a few home truths and who would be brave enough to be on with her? Nobody I think! :mysmilie_13:

I think she would also be a bit of a liability when it came to hiding her distaste for the tat she was flogging - I think it would be TV gold!

Didn't Nina Leonard do a dress like that? Maybe not. However, Kim does look great in it. I'd love to see her on QVC.

CC

Latest posts

Back