Kim & Co TSV 11/07/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ideal World used to do offers of full length and cropped bengalines 2 for £16 which have worn well and been brilliant over the years, so I wonder what Kim's prices will be? £25 each? (if we're lucky). You can get them on amazon from £14 and probably cheaper elsewhere.

I switched onto the Kimmy show earlier. Tell me, when has it been OK to wear shorts to present a programme ? The Stacy Solomon lookalike was in full volume, and looked like she'd turned up from the gym. I switched off.
I couldn't help but laugh at the clothing range too. The awful prints as usual in pyjama style to wear outside. Hate to tell them but 40 years ago I had a pair of cobalt blue satin jammies that I wore to a party, so I was ahead of the game !!

I switched onto the Kimmy show earlier. Tell me, when has it been OK to wear shorts to present a programme ? The Stacy Solomon lookalike was in full volume, and looked like she'd turned up from the gym. I switched off.
I couldn't help but laugh at the clothing range too. The awful prints as usual in pyjama style to wear outside. Hate to tell them but 40 years ago I had a pair of cobalt blue satin jammies that I wore to a party, so I was ahead of the game !!
44 years ago I did the same!!!! I had the most sophisticated pair of black satiny pyjamas which were a pair of trousers (obviously) and a lace trimmed camisole top, I bunged a pair of peacock feather earrings in and slapped a pair of black heels on and off to the school leaver's disco I went, black jacket with a diamante brooch finished the look and I was belle of the ball (well so I thought lol) Nobody guessed (other than my closest mates who knew) I was wearing pj's well nobody said! Great night and I didn't even have to change when I got home lol!

Attachments

• K TSV 1.png
    K TSV 1.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • K TSV 2.png
    K TSV 2.png
    961.4 KB · Views: 0
  • K TSV 3.png
    K TSV 3.png
    1,001.9 KB · Views: 0
  • K TSV 4.png
    K TSV 4.png
    795.6 KB · Views: 0
I saw her presenting on the Diamonique show. She was standing behind the counter and it looked as if she wasn’t wearing anything from the waist down🤪. When. Looked back at the Kimbo show I saw she was wearing shorts. Not the most flattering thing to wear when you’re up the duff.

Guesses at price, anyone? Including postage (which is always an extra cost) I reckon I'm being generous with my £25 or thereabouts.

I went to a funeral where someone was wearing shorts. They were black but really?? Call me old fashioned but I thought it was completely inappropriate. Seen shorts suits at weddings as well.

CC

I went to a funeral where someone was wearing shorts. They were black but really?? Call me old fashioned but I thought it was completely inappropriate. Seen shorts suits at weddings as well.

CC
In the 1980s a man in my office turned up in a pair of black tailored shorts. He was very quickly called up to the manager’s office and told to go and buy and change into trousers. We were not far from Oxford Street so plenty of shops to buy trousers.

Work colleagues were always turning up to work looking as if they were going to the beach and were always told to either go home and change or go and buy something to cover up. Except when I worked for Edinburgh Council and people were better dressed on "wear your pyjamas to work" day than they were in their normal clothes.

CC

One summer when the weather was very hot, female colleagues turned up wearing beach flip flops. Bearing in mind to get to our office you had to go up and down 4 flights of metal stairs and two metal walkways. They were told by Health and Safety that they weren’t safe and should wear “proper” shoes. They threatened to walk out as they thought it was wrong to be dictated to as to what they wore. H&S said that if they signed a form, that if they had an accident whilst wearing flip flops on the premises, they would not hold the company responsible. Strange no one would! They never wore them to work again,

I know I’m an old fogey but some of the clothes they wore to work that summer, I wouldn’t even wear on the beach.

Latest posts

Back