'Just' Jilly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
On the Bobbi Brown show lastnight, Jilly prefaced every price with the word 'just', as if it was the bargain of the century. So a single lipgloss was 'just £13' - well, actually Jilly, it was £15.95 when you included the obligatory p&p. Cheap as chips, I'm sure! :11:

With everything such a bargain I wonder if she was snapping it all up herself? Doubt it somehow judging by her incresingly matron-like appearance.

I bought a set of 4 lip glosses and a set of 10 eyeshadows from a certain well known High street store for £10 (and I got a third one free too) !!
And they are good quality !

I do love Bobbi Brown and the items do stay on me all day but the 'just' got on my head too. Also thought they had not done Jilly's make-up very well. Me thinks she needs a make over....clothes would go as would her hair!

Yes BB stuff is absolutely brilliant quality...but there's no "just" about it. I can't really see any benefit from buying off QVC for this, as it's the same price in store. Only useful if you don't live in reach of a store I suppose.

And I wasn't keen on Jilly's makeup either. Looked like she had far too much of the pink shimmerbrick on her cheeks, giving her a bit of an Aunt Sally appearance!

I did notice that for a tiny pot of concealer the P&P was 'just' £4.45 - the same price as for the 5 piece collection they showed!!! :what:

On the Bobbi Brown show lastnight, Jilly prefaced every price with the word 'just', as if it was the bargain of the century. So a single lipgloss was 'just £13' - well, actually Jilly, it was £15.95 when you included the obligatory p&p. Cheap as chips, I'm sure! :11:

With everything such a bargain I wonder if she was snapping it all up herself? Doubt it somehow judging by her incresingly matron-like appearance.

I'm glad it wasn't just me that noticed the constant "just".....but it seems to be all the presenters that do that...I suppose they are sales people flogging their wares

I'm glad it wasn't just me that noticed the constant "just".....but it seems to be all the presenters that do that...I suppose they are sales people flogging their wares

Yep - that's what they are. They sell whatever they are asked to and most suck up to whoever they are with - including the sick awful Dennis Basso.

Latest posts

Back