Julie Peasgood - Saturday Houseplants

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Belleoftheball82

Registered Shopper
Hi, this is my first post as i am ususally a lurker. :5:
:5::5::5:

But i just heard that the Lovely Julie peasgood is going to be presenting a Christmas Houseplant show on Saturday Morning and i am really excited about it. :5: it will be such a change from Richard Jackson (who is lovley in his own way) and apprantly theres going to be lots of nice bits and bobs on. And Julie is such an enthusiastic presenter it should be good.

Anyway i just wondered if anyone else was excited about it.

Thanks

Anyway i just wondered if anyone else was excited about it.

Hello BotB and welcome; glad you've decided to de-lurk!

I've never seen Julie Peasegood present, although I've seen her as an actress. Will be very interested to see what she's like.

I'm afraid I find Richard Jackson very hard to watch. He seems nervous, and too eager to please, and he makes me feel uncomfortable.

Not sure if I ought to allow myself to watch a houseplant show; I usually have trouble with growing things from QVC!

Hello BotB and welcome; glad you've decided to de-lurk!

I've never seen Julie Peasegood present, although I've seen her as an actress. Will be very interested to see what she's like.

I'm afraid I find Richard Jackson very hard to watch. He seems nervous, and too eager to please, and he makes me feel uncomfortable.

Not sure if I ought to allow myself to watch a houseplant show; I usually have trouble with growing things from QVC!

Hello thanks for the welcome, Julie does the T&M DVD and is really funny and jolly which is think would make a real change.
I think the show is christmas plants as well which i love cos they are easy to deal with and great for gifts for my folks LOL

She's also the sex therapist on Alan Titchmarsh in the afternoons. Perhaps thats what the plants are all about!! Should be interesting.:33:
Forgot to say welcome BotB.

Last edited:
Welcome to you BotB...:1:

Unfortunately, I don't watch the Plant Shows, not much good ordering where I am, wish that I could.....

Latest posts

Back