Julia's got a new favourite ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebus

Registered Shopper
Have you noticed that recently JR has been wearing the Ronni Nicole dress that was a TSV back in October rather than the leggins and toe posts? Not that those items have been discarded altogether but the new outfit is definitely becoming a regular. And the colour ..... Purple of course! http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.149380.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch
Julia mentioned that she allowed the CID make-up artist to apply tonight's face - OH then mentioned he prefers the 'less is more' look :thinking:

I wasn't sure what was worst - the sight of Julia and her crepey bingo-wings or the statuesque blonde El Cid woman in that cheap-looking silver jacket with the sleeves rolled up :down:

i didnt see it but JR needs to make a few resolutions for 2011

1. drop the purple.
2. drop the sleeveless.
3. drop the toe-post mules.
4. drop the ankle-zip leggings

she is a ****** good looking woman and could look so classy. why cant she see this?

1. drop the purple.
2. drop the sleeveless.

she is a ****** good looking woman and could look so classy. why cant she see this?

The repeat is on now BB.

ooh thanks Love..

that dark inky blue really suits her actually, and i like the pencil skirt although there seems to be some silvery/glittery crap going on which isnt necessary. but wouldnt she look so much better with her arms covered? its just TOO MUCH SKIN julia! maybe a sheer blouse with sleeves?

this woman needs a gay best friend.

I wasn't sure what was worst - the sight of Julia and her crepey bingo-wings or the statuesque blonde El Cid woman in that cheap-looking silver jacket with the sleeves rolled up :down:

Close up it is snake print I think, she must be a fan of Miami Vice.

ooh thanks Love..

that dark inky blue really suits her actually, and i like the pencil skirt although there seems to be some silvery/glittery crap going on which isnt necessary. but wouldnt she look so much better with her arms covered? its just TOO MUCH SKIN julia! maybe a sheer blouse with sleeves?

this woman needs a gay best friend.

looks like its black actually.... dark inky blue would be better. and anythings better than the purple.
god, do you remember her gypsy skirt phase? :down:

i love her though. really.

she's ace :happy:

That's the funny thing isn't it, wanting her to improve her appearance means we do have a soft spot for her. As you say, she could look so much better, shorter hair as well, not too short though, still below shoulders but just less of it. I had a bit of a gypsy skirt phase too :sweat: :doh: but I am taller than her (that's my excuse anyway).

She is a really good looking woman and good at her job too, also she does not shriek and squeal which is always a plus for me! True she should cover the arms sometimes and get her hair trimmed, I really envy her hair and a few inches off would make it look thicker and more bouncy.

I tuned in and caught sight of Julia YET AGAIN SLEEVELESS.............I agree totally with what everyone has said, she is a very attractive woman and she could look really classy.

I couldn't take my eyes away from her flabby triceps..........ok the biceps are toned quite nicely, she oviously puts some work in exercising those bits, but she definitely does not do exercises to tone up the other wibbly wobbly bits. I don't think she must see what we see, and must think she looks amaaaaazing.

I think if she sat down and watched a re-run of herself sleeveless for a while she would be shocked into going out and looking for something with sleeves in.

The launch of the TSV at midnight on New Year's Eve (which I recorded, as I wondered how QVC dealt with that on live tv), saw Julia standing next to a few others who all looked dressed up and quite glamorous. From the ankles up, she also looked lovely, until I looked at her feet and saw-yes, you've guessed it-the awful awful awful black toe post sandals! Worn with a pretty dress at midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why oh why does she think that they are appropriate? They look like the sort of shoes you would put on to slob about in, not wear with a dress.
Come on, Julia, we know you are stubborn and we know you hate being told what to do, but ultimately, by wearing these, you end up looking like a chav, which you clearly are not! Take a pride in your lovely body and show yourself at your best-please!

The launch of the TSV at midnight on New Year's Eve (which I recorded, as I wondered how QVC dealt with that on live tv), saw Julia standing next to a few others who all looked dressed up and quite glamorous. From the ankles up, she also looked lovely, until I looked at her feet and saw-yes, you've guessed it-the awful awful awful black toe post sandals! Worn with a pretty dress at midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why oh why does she think that they are appropriate? They look like the sort of shoes you would put on to slob about in, not wear with a dress.
Come on, Julia, we know you are stubborn and we know you hate being told what to do, but ultimately, by wearing these, you end up looking like a chav, which you clearly are not! Take a pride in your lovely body and show yourself at your best-please!

many years ago when i first started working in an office there was a fad for women to have a pair of dr scholl sandals in their drawer, which they would change into when they arrived at work. so there'd by all these quiet well dressed women walking around with flippy floppy sandals.
i suspect this is what's going on with JR, she see's them as her comfy workshoes and chooses to forget we can all see them too.
what's strange though is that she is constantly drawing our attention to her unattractive dancers feet and calves both of which would look much much nicer in a nice pair of high heels.

The toe posts and leggings must've been in the wash yesterday - they're back now though on the kim & co outlet :sad: Knew it was too good to last.

Yep there back again..............already to start 2011. At least the bingo wings are covered up.

1. drop the purple.
2. drop the sleeveless.

Drop the leggings as in stop wearing them yes. Drop the leggings noooooo!

I believe that Julia has a problem with her feet. I remember her mentioning that she'd had polio as a child and it does seem to have left one of her feet quite misshapen. It is probably difficult for her to find comfortable footwear.

Having said this, there must be a more suitable, comfortable alternative to the toe post flip flops and bare legs with a black evening dress. Sooooo not a good look!

Latest posts

Back