Julia's Footwear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
She seems to have moved over to a strappy chunky wedge.

Goodbye toe-posts??

The lace dress with flesh coloured lining is a bit racy init?

I'm not loving the look.

GOD I'd like to style JR!

Goodbye toe-posts??

I'm not loving the look.

Not her best look, but the shoes are better than the toe posts.

What would you dress her in, as a matter of interest ?????

Goodbye toe-posts??

I'm not loving the look.

Can you style AY please whilst you're at it. She always in car-crash fashion.

Hate to admit it but I like her toe posts! She has got me wearing them too, they are so comfy. I wouldn't be seen dead in leggings tho...

She has worn these sandals before, Clarks I think they are, but the toe posts did reappear so I expect they will again!!!

I like the dress but it's doing nothing for her. I note a lot of hiding behind bags...

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I think its very hard to dress her. She's tiny 5feet 2 aboutish, and top heavy, so things

look tighter on the top on her. Think she likes her arms, as they're quite toned, so she

shows them off a lot. Don't think she dresses for her age, still thinks she's in her 40's.

Trying to look trendy, with it, but think she should go more for sophisticated and elegant,

she's a good looking woman though, but her hair needs seeing too (ducks down)

It's funny when she does the coat shows, like having cloth next to her arms makes her draw them in close to her body. Unless she's just being girly flirty! Bet she breathes a sigh of relief when she is not down for the Trespass hours, all that fleece and 50plus women not a good combo. :sweat:

I agree barbs. She is hanging in to her inner bimbo. Must be hard to drop it after a lifetime of dancing and bit parts showing your knockers being he source of your appeal. She is SO much better than that. Sophisticated and elegant are just what she needs.

I think its very hard to dress her. She's tiny 5feet 2 aboutish, and top heavy, so things

look tighter on the top on her. Think she likes her arms, as they're quite toned, so she

shows them off a lot. Don't think she dresses for her age, still thinks she's in her 40's.

Trying to look trendy, with it, but think she should go more for sophisticated and elegant,

she's a good looking woman though, but her hair needs seeing too (ducks down)

Ah, she sounds like me!! Apart from the age thing and trying to.look trendy, ha ha!! I agree though, it's murder trying to find things to fit a slightly framed short ar&e with ample chesticles!!! Nothing ever fits me properly. Coats and tops gape at the base of the spine, as do dresses and I can't do shirts up unless I buy it 2 times bigger then it drowns me!!! It's the bane of my life. Julia you have my utmost sympathy if you suffer like this too!! :banghead:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Goodbye toe-posts??

I'm not loving the look.

Well, whatever you have in mind, I think you may have to work with &/or around the toe-posts/wedges BB!
JR is always going on about her 'dancer's feet' but given her favoured choice of footwear (& having cr*p feet myself!) I suspect her feet really do give her some gyp & that her shoe choices may be fairly limited, style wise! Even something middle of the road, safe & inoffensive for TV, like Kate M's nude LK Bennetts are going to be a no-no I reckon, so don't get your hopes up for dressing her in made-for-elfen-feet Manolos or anything.......or you're going to be crushingly disappointed when your perfect JR 'look' only can only be partly realised! LOL

Well, whatever you have in mind, I think you may have to work with &/or around the toe-posts/wedges BB!
JR is always going on about her 'dancer's feet' but given her favoured choice of footwear (& having cr*p feet myself!) I suspect her feet really do give her some gyp & that her shoe choices may be fairly limited, style wise! Even something middle of the road, safe & inoffensive for TV, like Kate M's nude LK Bennetts are going to be a no-no I reckon, so don't get your hopes up for dressing her in made-for-elfen-feet Manolos or anything.......or you're going to be crushingly disappointed when your perfect JR 'look' only can only be partly realised! LOL

Sod that, she's going to put those trotters into a pair of massive stillies and I don't care if they make her cry. Beauty is pain.

I agree barbs. She is hanging in to her inner bimbo. Must be hard to drop it after a lifetime of dancing and bit parts showing your knockers being he source of your appeal. She is SO much better than that. Sophisticated and elegant are just what she needs.
I agree BurlyB. Think its harder when you get older and realise you're not the babe attraction you used to be. That dress does nothing
for her, and looks like an outfit you'd wear in a club. Dare i say i had a skirt like that about ten years ago, when i was free and single, and
going out and about, and i remember feeling uncomfortable in it, threw it out. You have to give into the age thing and dress stylish and
elegant, and she could look so much better, she needs help , a makeover from someone. Not the stylists from the show, they seem to be
dreadful IMO Dare i say, if someone sees her from the back , she looks young and trendy, until she turns round :doh:

So annoying. She just put an Ethel Merman lippy on and said "yes....this is so me isn't it". It's not though, it looks like YBF Stacey when she blanks her lips out.

i like Julia , but i agree she dresses in things that do nothing for her, personally I think her hairs the big give away of her age , she would look fab with a short crop her face is pretty & i feel she uses her hair as a security blanket

Dress wise i would put her in either a sharp trouser suit or a skirt knee length & a thigh length jacket , her middle seems to be her problem area as with most women her & my age , the dress she has on now looks pants , it makes her look huge

I don't know whether it's my imagination, but does her top lip look fuller? She's also speaking differently- more deliberate and exaggerated pronunciation. Hmmmmm.

Just had a good look at her legs in that last show, and far too much leg showing. She should know better. Dress looks
cheap and nasty and skirt up her ar@e. Not a good look

Latest posts

Back