Julia on her polio campaign and interviewing Joan Rivers!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

polio is very rare now in Britain don't babies get a jab
Yes babies are now vaccinated here but it is a live vaccine and there have have been several cases of parents / carers who have contracted Polio from their baby's nappies while changing them, so now as far as I know if you are having a baby vaccinated they offer the parent / carer the vaccine to if they haven't been vaccinated against polio before.
My Mum had Polio when she was 9 and spent a year in an isolation hospital, she now suffers from Post Polio syndrome and has all sorts of aches and pains but considers her self very lucky to have come off so lightly as many where left either permanently disabled and many more didn't make it at all.

I don't think Julia looks well in that video. On air her health problems seem completely hidden but in that video she just doesn't look well at all.

Watching her on air at the moment and I'm glad to say she looks great, her skin is really toned she doesn't look her age at all.

I thought the same Tinkerbelle, she looked OK when I saw her on Qvc on Mondays morning show, but in the video she did not look well at all.

I don't think Julia looks well in that video. On air her health problems seem completely hidden but in that video she just doesn't look well at all.
Watching her on air at the moment and I'm glad to say she looks great, her skin is really toned she doesn't look her age at all.
I thought the same Tinkerbelle, she looked OK when I saw her on Qvc on Mondays morning show, but in the video she did not look well at all.
I noticed this too but thought it was all down to camera lenses at QVC, and on YouTube I thought I saw Julia in real life.

Latest posts

Back