Jilly seek out your enemies!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Who on earth dressed Jilly for the Radley TSV presentation because whoever they are they are doing her no favours.What is she like? large shapeless cape/throw made worse by her long tresses mingling with some fake (sorry faux) trim. Jilly must be nearer the size of a great many QVC customers & larger doesn't mean covering up with a blanket.At least put your hair up Jilly (it looked great a few weeks ago when she did this).Give these size 8-10 slimsters a run for their money!
p.s Liked the look of the Radley bag until they said EXCLUSIVE to QVC---killed dead for me!

I've just had a look and had a shock, well two really, one yes she is a mess no doubt about it and two, those prices!! I've just bought three tops from Ideal World delivered for just under £40. I could order different sizes and colours for the one p&p, if I'd have done that at QVC (which I wouldn't) the p&p alone would've been £15, which is totally unacceptable, with free returns too from IW, it shows just how archaic QVC are.

Jilly does seem to like loose fitting tops and simple trousers on air. The so called 3 year old fashion whatever behind the scenes has decided she needs to be a superhero and wear capes now.

Just had a look and she looked worse than I expected. That cloak thing is ridiculous and the baggy trousers shoved inside the boots looked just awful. I don’t watch much Q lately but have noticed Jilly had been on more than usual this last week and I wondered if one of the other presenters has left the company.

I don't know about what Jilly looked like as I didn't see the hour. One thing that annoys me is that so many of those brands have an annoying gimmick. Kipling has their stupid monkeys and Radley have their dog.

IW prices for clothing are much better value than Q and some of their deals for tops are excellent (I only wish they did more in natural materials like cotton) - and their styles are better, more suitable for lifestyles. I often wonder what sort of lives some Q customers lead, with their bizarre clothing ranges which look like nothing on earth. How Q get any customers for those simple short-sleeved or three quarter sleeve tops that are about 37 quid each, I cannot fathom, they are a basic t-shirt for heaven's sake! And as for Q's p&p, they just don't seem to be getting the message - it's astronomical.
I've just had a look and had a shock, well two really, one yes she is a mess no doubt about it and two, those prices!! I've just bought three tops from Ideal World delivered for just under £40. I could order different sizes and colours for the one p&p, if I'd have done that at QVC (which I wouldn't) the p&p alone would've been £15, which is totally unacceptable, with free returns too from IW, it shows just how archaic QVC are.

IW prices for clothing are much better value than Q and some of their deals for tops are excellent (I only wish they did more in natural materials like cotton) - and their styles are better, more suitable for lifestyles. I often wonder what sort of lives some Q customers lead, with their bizarre clothing ranges which look like nothing on earth. How Q get any customers for those simple short-sleeved or three quarter sleeve tops that are about 37 quid each, I cannot fathom, they are a basic t-shirt for heaven's sake! And as for Q's p&p, they just don't seem to be getting the message - it's astronomical.

Yes I agree H, there's no way on this earth looking after my grandkiddies I'd ever wear a top costing more than twenty quid. :mysmilie_17: saying that though, it's not just the cost why I like Ideal World clothes, their styles are more to my taste. IW do a lot of viscose too, but mainly in Summer. :mysmilie_14:

She surely couldn't have looked worse than Kathy in the morning show some months ago, in that fluorescent shell-suit type "thing" (the one where she changed half way through, probably because viewers were calling in, wetting themselves with laughter). I've come to the conclusion that the "stylists?" must really hate some of the presenters, and get their revenge by sending them on looking like they've got the dress sense of Worzel Gummidge on a bad day.

Just had a look and she looked worse than I expected. That cloak thing is ridiculous and the baggy trousers shoved inside the boots looked just awful. I don’t watch much Q lately but have noticed Jilly had been on more than usual this last week and I wondered if one of the other presenters has left the company.

She surely couldn't have looked worse than Kathy in the morning show some months ago, in that fluorescent shell-suit type "thing" (the one where she changed half way through, probably because viewers were calling in, wetting themselves with laughter). I've come to the conclusion that the "stylists?" must really hate some of the presenters, and get their revenge by sending them on looking like they've got the dress sense of Worzel Gummidge on a bad day.
Probably young kids have been taken on with no experience.

Even Q has some wearable items (if you are not paying for them) so why does every presenter insist in wearing the worst possible items.

Who on earth dressed Jilly for the Radley TSV presentation because whoever they are they are doing her no favours.What is she like? large shapeless cape/throw made worse by her long tresses mingling with some fake (sorry faux) trim. Jilly must be nearer the size of a great many QVC customers & larger doesn't mean covering up with a blanket.At least put your hair up Jilly (it looked great a few weeks ago when she did this).Give these size 8-10 slimsters a run for their money!
p.s Liked the look of the Radley bag until they said EXCLUSIVE to QVC---killed dead for me!

Brilliant thread title, Silver Fox :mysmilie_59:

I couldn't agree more about the dreadful "styling" inflicted on Jilly.

I can't see where Marla Wynne is coming from these days. Not saying her fashion is bad, but it's not fashion for the average person and their lifestyle. By the time you've spend almost £100 on a top with P&P, you would end up spending hundreds just to make one outfit, and I'm not must that too many people are prepared to do that. I went to Sainsbury's last week, having been looking everywhere for a basic plain black top to wear under cardis and fleeces, without success, and found the ideal thing! Nice material - cotton, elastane and modal, - come in a ton of different colours if wanted and no P&P. Didn't even have to pay parking. The previous ones I used were only £4 each and have been worn and washed so many times they've started to wear out after 5 years. I can't imagine a single thing from QVC lasting that long, let alone at their prices.

Latest posts

Back