Jill Franks... Wow. How DARE you?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Franks was just presenting with "Mischa" (who?) some U.S jewellery seller who seems to think she's dead high-end.

anyway they get into a discussion where "Mischa" is saying how she loves QVC and buys all sorts of stuff from them and starts listing stuff...

Franks says "yeh like kelly hoppen sheets?"
Mischa "oh wow yes her egyptian cotton is fabulous"
Franks "yeh you met Kelly here right?"
Mischa "yeah she's amazing, we talked alot"
Franks" yeh you got sheets off her, then never spoke to her again........ ha ha just kidding"

I'm paraphrasing but believe me thats pretty much what was said. I GASPED at JF's nerve!

Jealousy? Indiscretion? Both?

either way if I were "Mischa" i'd be giving Franks a ****** slap in the green room right now!.

Yes, that is pretty much what was said. So inappropriate and idiotic. I must make a point not to watch JF. :down:

she probably thinks it's okay behavious as it's all us girlies together, there's so little going on in her head, the woman's a human andrex puppy .....if shaved and left too long in an oven.
on misha though, I do know some of her jewellery and found it to be lovely quality however I notice the prices have inexplicably quardupled (yes I know the price of precious metals have risen but her prices now seem to be taking the piss) and so now can't afford it... no bad thing maybe.

She is on far too often. the only way to escape her is to switch off and I don't always want to do that if it's an hour I would normally enjoy.Why she is still there is beyond me.

do you remember when she only ever did fitness stuff?

now she is a "mainstream" presenter and annoying us all.

terrible.

I'm not a fan, but while she's there she gives us all something to bitch (sorry, "talk") about.

So, she serves a useful service in that regard. :nod:

And if JF didn't exist, we'd only find someone else to have a go at.

LiaM: my avatar shows just what PRAI can do for YOU!

:giggle:

As to my earler post: apologies if I sounded like a right old hypocrite ('cos I am), but before we get the villagers to storm QVC towers with torches and pitchforks, lets just remember that a fair few of us (including me - shocking, I know!), enjoy mocking Le Q, its presenters and its offerings.

So why start clutching at our collective pearls and start having a go at JF for the one billionth thing she's cocked up over when we ALL know what she's like?

How many threads have there been remonstrating about her, JR, AY etc? And have QVC gotten rid because of them?

Nope.

So mock away (I know I will), but let's not forget that they'll be back on air regardless.

As Oscar Wilde said, 'There's only one thing in the world worse than being talked about and that's not being talked about.'

Last edited:
I wondered if I'd misheard, during a Taylor dresses show, when JF said something about the purple satin dress making her look like a Quality Street...then adding that the Dennis Basso TSV she wore a few days ago made her look like a 'Quality Street in a tin'. I think she managed to annoy two guests in one fell swoop.

Different presenters annoy different people. I wouldn't be offended by being likedned to a Quality Street. It was just the colour of the fabric not the actual chocolate she was talking about.

We can find fault or pick up on most of the rubbish that presenters come out with but I just let it go over my head.

Has anyone noticed that since her NY trip JF seems to be putting herself forward as a fashion expert...more than usual I mean. As a presenter she is unbearable and more then ever seems to think that she is entertaining us when she goes off on a tangent. PLease someone tell her to stop......

JF is one presenter I find hard to watch.In all honesty,I like most of them - but JF comes across as so insincere.

I agree that she coming across as some fashion expert at the moment....................but to me,she'll always be the fitness "expert" who went from being on irregularly,to someone who stood in for a few shows,to where she is now.

I remember when she was on with Leighton Denny once and called him a Queen - we all know he's gay but i dont think he was too impressed! Dont think she would annoy me as much if she wasnt ALWAYS on all the ****** time!

I remember when she was on with Leighton Denny once and called him a Queen - we all know he's gay but i dont think he was too impressed! Dont think she would annoy me as much if she wasnt ALWAYS on all the ****** time!

I saw her nearly fall off her chair at her "wit" because LD said his QVC anniversary and his own birthday are very close together and she started screeching about him being a queen with two birthdays. She truly has no manners, something that it seems like it may an advantage at QVC.

I wondered if I'd misheard, during a Taylor dresses show, when JF said something about the purple satin dress making her look like a Quality Street...then adding that the Dennis Basso TSV she wore a few days ago made her look like a 'Quality Street in a tin'. I think she managed to annoy two guests in one fell swoop.

No change there then. Wonder how many people switch off when she is on?

Latest posts

Back