Jf and Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
JF is fawning over Tova and her Diamonique offerings so much it's making me feel sick!
Get over yourself woman.

She really seems to have this sycophantic way with "celebrities" (and I use that word in the loosest way possible)

Has anyone else tried her so called "wonderful" scent? I succumbed to the sales patter one time and bought some of the Tova Signature plus the Elixir. There was absolutely no smell to it whatsoever. I even tried spraying it on pillows to see if it lasted - it didn't. They were heavy to return so I didn't bother, yet some people seem to rave about them? Probably just me :sad:

Has anyone else tried her so called "wonderful" scent? I succumbed to the sales patter one time and bought some of the Tova Signature plus the Elixir. There was absolutely no smell to it whatsoever. I even tried spraying it on pillows to see if it lasted - it didn't. They were heavy to return so I didn't bother, yet some people seem to rave about them? Probably just me :sad:

Purchased Love Everlasting and wasn't keen on it at first, but like it now.

Bought the Siganture years ago and it did take little getting used too, was very strong and lasted for hours, my mum fell in love with it and it smells lovely on her, so I gave her my bottle
Then I bought her a bottle (in the new style bottle for christmas a few years back and it had changed, doesn't last and smells like insect repellant. Such a shame, she was gutted.

Bought both the signature and the nights a few years back and they both were really strong and lasted for hours. I quite liked the nights but found the signature unbearable - it reminded me of the smell you get in a clinical setting. I've heard that the quality has deteriorated and the smell no longer lasts.

Yuk, it smells just like fly spray on me, just awful.
I'd bought a TSV too, three big flacon things in a box, cost a bomb to return it but I couldn't stand to have it in the house!

Yep, I succumbed too - when the 3 fragrances were in the trio of "cut glass" decanter bottles. Eeeeee gods, the bottles leaked when sprayed, and the smell was so sickly, that orf they went to the charity shop.

I should have realised, - prior to that I was sucked in by the Philosphy trio of scents a few years ago. I think it was the Graces - Baby ) and 2 others (Mummy and Daddy ?)

Never again will I buy smellies off the tele.

Latest posts

Back