JewelEver? Whatever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
There's a new fashion jewellery range launching tomorrow (15/3/12) called JewelEver. I did a quick search and turned up this http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.300539.cm_scid.KeywordSearch. How did this item and these pitiful photos pass quality control??

Judging by the dreadful finish on the brass (plated to an 18k gold finish dontchaknow) and the strange sputnik inspired design it won't last long. My £37 is safe.

Anyone jumping to the phones?

Jude xx

The photo of the green version is a real shocker; like the "stones" were actually boiled sweets and someone over-sucked the green one before it was set in poorly-finished brass!

Jude xx

The "diamond" crystals look tacky. In fact the whole ring is pretty craptastic. I've had better out of a Xmas cracker

I looked at the main picture and thought not to my taste at all but quality doesn't look so dreadful...............then I saw the green one. As Akimbo says, a shocker. I can't understand how anyone could put forward something like that as an example of their work. I would hang my head in shame if I turned that out as my first attempt never mind the finished article!!

A completely different style of jewellery but TJC have been selling gold/silver plated brass for a while now. I've bought a couple of pieces and been pleasantly surprised at how good they are, although not suitable for everyday wear.

However, don't like the look of JewelEver!

I actually like them.....BUT they look so poorly made it's untrue. The green stone in the picture looks like it's ready to fall out, and the snaggly bits that aren't finished off properly would catch in everything and ruin your clothes. I'd rather not have anything with plate on it...it rubs off, end of. I'd much sooner have something made out of cheaper metal if it was to stay looking pristine. The stones look "battered" and that's not a good look either. Wouldn't pay a fiver for one of those in that condition..shame really.

Holy hell that huge red ring has just sold out!! It was mahoosive and looked some a pebble in a gold sweetie wrapper.

Latest posts

Back