Jeanne Bice - Quacker Factory Founder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She was a weird and very unPC old lady, clips of her Foo Pas appeared on the clip show The Soup alot. She used to tell Joel the presenter on The Soup how much she laughed at them herself.

It is sad news. She sounded like a feisty bird to me. Quacker is not my cup of tea at all and yet I've always been secretly tempted by her sparkly Christmas tops. Never bought one as I know it would be a mistake. But tempted nevertheless.

Anyone who can express that amount of positivity in the face of such adversity has to be admired.

Sad news. I too am always drawn to the sparkly Christmas tops, but have managed to resist (OK, I sent one back once), but I had a lot of admiration for Ms Bice.

She was mad as a box of frogs, like many of her clothes, but I like folk who don't give a darn.
I have 2 Quacker jackets, denim, one with sparkles,one with pearls. I love them and I don't care who knows it....

Aww bless her.she seemed like a lot of fun.
I have one top,a tunic type,with sparkles on,for a cruise next year.not too OTT either.

Such sad news. I love Quacker. I don't go for the way out spangly pieces, but the more subtle ones. The quality of the cotton is fantastic and I always feel good in the tops I have. I hope the company will continue as her clothing is very popular with a lot of people whether they admit to owning a piece or not!!!

Thats really sad.My condolences to her family & friends. I have some Quacker stuff. Some of her Christmas tops & I have been stopped & asked where I get them from.

Latest posts

Back