Jan springer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
She has probably been the subject of a thread before but I haven't been at this long so forgive me for probably saying what has already been said ............. but why is this woman on the telly. Everytime I watch a gold hour (and tonite is yet another anniversary the first one of gold fever - what is the ****** difference between gold fever and every other gold show) she is on spouting bo****ks about how to wear gold and the hair - crikey she obviously doesn't use frizz ease. She seems to be to jewellery what glen "cardi and a nice pair of crop trousers" campbell is to "fashion". And the price of the gold, one item for over £500 on 3 easy pays of £189, admittedly it was 22 carat. Doesn't sound very easy to me!!

Mini rant over!:grin:

Shes a mess. You would think that someone would tell her to take a look in the mirror:nod:

I think Jan is lovely and I enjoy listening to her views and opinions on the pieces she is showing with whatever presenter.

In 1999 Jan established marketing services consultancy; Global Marketing Services Limited. Her clients include: World Gold Council, Diamond Trading Company, AngloGoldAshanti, Assay Office Birmingham, Links of London, City Fringe Partnership, The Goldsmiths’ Company, and QVC. so I think with all the worldwide experience she has it's good to have someone on the show who knows about gold other than the presenter who has just spotted the item backstage and is reading from a card.

piper

I think Jan is lovely and I enjoy listening to her views and opinions on the pieces she is showing with whatever presenter.

In 1999 Jan established marketing services consultancy; Global Marketing Services Limited. Her clients include: World Gold Council, Diamond Trading Company, AngloGoldAshanti, Assay Office Birmingham, Links of London, City Fringe Partnership, The Goldsmiths’ Company, and QVC. so I think with all the worldwide experience she has it's good to have someone on the show who knows about gold other than the presenter who has just spotted the item backstage and is reading from a card.

piper

:nod: I like Jan too, very natural, "earthy" lady. She's a very knowledgable woman, and I like listening to what she has to say about things. I also appreciate that she while she obviously surely can't like eveything put in front of her, she does try and find something good to say about everything, without "gushing".

I like Jan as well. Actually, I thought her hair looked nice yesterday - cut in that shorter wedged bob shape - it does look more untidy when it's longer- and I love the curliness: have any of you noticed how greying hair just looks nice when it's curly or is it just me?! (I've got straight, thin hair so I'm probably thinking the grass is greener lol!)

And fredab, the 22ct item for over £500 was a veritable bargain compared to the 9ct gold necklace marked down from @ £1,375 to £1,000-ish!!! (Ok, it was chunky, but it was 9CT GOLD for gawds sake!!)

I like her too:happy:

I much prefer to have guests with knowledge compared to those than just present a brand because they want to be on the TV and so desperate for some attention ie kipling's marie and indigo moon's baps out denise!!!

I also like Jan Springer and she is without doubt very knowledgeable in her chosen field.

I also would much rather see Jan Springer, probably in her 60's, natural and unmade up and relaxed about her appearance, than the over processed,face lifted,false toothed,perma tanned bleached haired made upped named Model "Tiffany Suchard"!!!

Tiffany must find her lifestyle such hard work keeping up with all that falseness :thinking:

I like her a lot, I imagine she's Jewish, she has that elegance about her and I think her hair suits her.:flower:

Latest posts

Back