James Read BB gradual Face Tan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just Beauty Direct

For all your beauty needs
I tried it when he first came to Q,not that impressed with the brush coverage only used it once ,after a few weeke decided to give it another go and it had turned green,threw it in the bin.
Lynn

Blimey it's 20 quid for 25ml! He seems an annoying little man on the video, he said "somethink" which may have clouded my judgement. There's nothing to stop you using a foundation brush to blend a face self tan; I've used a big kabuki to blend out self tan on my legs and it worked v well.

Jude xx

Fake tan going green is oxidation I think.it has happened to me on a bottle of Famous Dave and a bottle of Vita Liberata. Both had been used and then left for around 18 months.
Phew that is a tiny quantity for self tan.
I agree re Kabuki brush Jude. On mousse tan it works brilliantly. I use a big bronze Smashbox body one that was part of a limited edition kit from Christmas 2005 when we first launched the soflights striped bronzes is matte and shimmer.

I've been using the Judith Williams face fake tan, about twice a week to stop me looking like a corpse in the winter months. I have feeling someone mentioned on a JW thread a while back, that the JW face tanner contains some or other nasty chemicals but, to my mind, if it agrees with my skin I'm not as worried about the ingreeeejunts.

Jude xx

The face tan is quite highly perfumed Lynn. I've had the spray tan a few times and it's goes on well and is also quite perfumed. I bought the James Read 'try me' for my daughter and to be honest it's much more of a natural tan colour than the JW version and not as highly scented - its the one she prefers.

I quite like the James Read BB Gradual Face Tan but the brush on mine did drop off after a while ... maybe I was just a bit heavy handed.

I liked the colour I got with the JW Face Tan but I didn't much like the smell

It turned green! lool! Maybe James Read wants to make people look like the witch in The Wizard of Oz?!

Latest posts

Back