Jackie Kabler - how thick do you think we are?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yorkdel

Registered Shopper
During the Fashion Accessories Outlet hour Ms Kabler has just been selling a black and white Pia Rossini scarf which they have chosen to call “Panda”.

She has just gone to great lengths to reassure us that even though it’s black and white and called Panda it’s not ACTUALLY Panda.

Gee, thanks for clearing that up, Jackie. I guess that saves me having to go and read what QVC’s policy is on making clothing from endangered species, then ..... 🙄

i suppose thats in answer to people Facebook think the kipling monkeys were real fur...

Jackie is seems used to be a serious journalist, then joined QVC went uber blond with extensions and now as dumb as sh*t.

My thoughts exactly Donna ! her 'look' now is a million miles from the elegant persona when she first started. Its all little girl crossed legs and ankle boots (aka Katie Pullinger) with false blonde hair. Whether it suits them or not, the presenters never get it right, which is a farce considering the number of 'stylists' on the payroll.

And whats with Pullinger wearing ankle boots with a short spring dress ? is this the edgy London look ? cos it looks bloomin awful.

Not one presenter would talk like this on a Basso the b*****d hour. Hypocrites.

The blonder they go the thicker they act, except for Chuntley of course, doesn't matter what colour she is.

The extensions have lasted well. Bet they're gone by Spring. It must be driving her mad that she has to stick to the same hairstyle !

I honestly don’t understand JK extensions, how she thinks they are attractive, what did she ask for consultation wise and what does her husband think of them.

Well once "fashion expert" Glenn Campbell made a point of telling us that moleskin trousers aren't made from real moles. I thought that was pretty ridiculous!

I honestly don’t understand JK extensions, how she thinks they are attractive, what did she ask for consultation wise and what does her husband think of them.

She probably took one of those ragdoll pendants to the stylist and said: "There. Make my hair look like that." Either that or she said: "Make me look like a stylised Vileda Supermop."

Latest posts

Back