Items missing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
I have just received some GHD straighteners, and when I have opened the box, the bags are there and the hair clips but no staightners and no brush.

So now what! and they were over £100 how do I prove that to QVC, other than I have been a member since the beginning and, a very good customer.
Will they believe me, I suppose any one could say that things are missing,
I'm going to ring anyway and see what they say

I have always found CS to be pretty good when it comes to things like this. They will send you a letter for you to return to say that you haven't received the goods or a lable to return the whole thing. Don't worry I'm sure you will get it sorted. It is very annoying though.

I ordered ghds from hqhair last year and the never turned up but there was no problem about replacing them. They seem to be one of those things that people help themselves to along the line. QVC shouldn't have any problems in sorting this out for you.

If you look at it from the other side of the coin, how do qvc prove that the straighteners were in the packaged when they were sent out?!

I've always found customer services to be really helpful so don't worry :happy:

Was the box sealed when you got it? I wonder if you have been sent a returned item and the original recipient pinched them. This happened to me with a Leighton Denny kit that didn't have the crystal nail file in it.

I have GHDs (not from QVC) which I have had for ages so cannot remember exactly how they were packed. Maybe someone here who has got some more recently could say whether the box is sealed when you get them.

Aw thankyou hes a real sweetheart, hes got lots of friends on here ,his name is Bodie, hes a red silver tabby Maine coon

About my straighteners, customer service said not to worry and they would send me a returm label, only now they are sold out and dont know when they will be back i stock, which is realy annoying

Hi Lucy-loo :wave2:

I had a problem once when I ordered a printer .. it didn't turn up for ages'n'ages.. I waited and waited, ended up calling QVC .. there was no prob they re-sent my order ...

THEN can you believe a few weeks later, I had a QVC label delivered to me with just a bit of brown paper round it, it was the order for my printer!!! aaggh!! the package had either got damaged in the post or someone had stolen it .. all I ended up with was the label!!!

btw.. the printer was/is still very good, so I hope who ever ended up with it.. enjoyed it! :wonder2:

so, if things ever do (very rarely) go wrong they will look after you! xx

ps. Bodie is soooo sweet, I have doggies, never had a cat but.. awww.. I'm tempted now after your lovely piccy! :)

Hi Lucy Loo
This is not about missing items Im afraid but much more importantly about CATS!!!!!
I love Bodie! I already have 1 Maine Coon called Claudia and am now thinking about another. I am really taken by the red silver ones and would like a boy. The other night I went on a tour of some breeder friends looking at their kittens, and although I am still looking, I did get lots of cuddles

I have just contacted CS re a missing item, and as guessed will send out a form. But it appears to them the item concerned is showing that it was delivered by Hermes so where is it. This is a worry how more items have to go astray whilst in their care

I have just contacted CS re a missing item, and as guessed will send out a form. But it appears to them the item concerned is showing that it was delivered by Hermes so where is it. This is a worry how more items have to go astray whilst in their care

i always worry CS won't believe me. I think some people at Hermes are having some early christmas presents at our expense

I have just received some GHD straighteners, and when I have opened the box, the bags are there and the hair clips but no staightners and no brush.

So now what! and they were over £100 how do I prove that to QVC, other than I have been a member since the beginning and, a very good customer.
Will they believe me, I suppose any one could say that things are missing,
I'm going to ring anyway and see what they say

I had the same problem with some earrings recently. Opened the box and it was empty. The package hadn't been tampered with so I knew it was just that the earrings hadn't been placed in the box before it was packed up. CS were excellent, the woman I spoke to said that things slip through the net occasionally although they do carry out spot checks on lots of items. She put another pair on hold for me in case they sold out and sent me a letter and reply paid label asking me to return all the original packaging. I then received the earrings a short while later.

Aw thankyou hes a real sweetheart, hes got lots of friends on here ,his name is Bodie, hes a red silver tabby Maine coon

Is he called after Lewis Collins' character Bodie from 'The Professionals' by any chance?

Latest posts

Back