It Works

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Anyone have any views about the cleaning blocks? They look quite good. Thanks.

I have tried them and they do work but beware they can also scratch and dull the surface if you use them on shiny surfaces or on glass and things like shower screens ,they also disintergrate very quickly when your using them so even though they are quite cheap to buy they dont last long.

Total rubbish - they fall to pieces in seconds and get much better effect using microfibre cloths. You have to use so much pressure to try to clean anything that if you put that much pressure with any cloth would be as effective. I don't think QVC should be allowed to sell anything like this that just doesn't do as promised. Don't waste your money.

i really like them but get a very large block in poundland. they are exceptional on most hard surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms but i would not pay qvc prices for them.

I got some from the outlet ages ago, in cut them in half and there are stll a few left. Great for cleaning paintwork and upvc frames but as already said don't use too much pressure.
I'm another one who wouldn't pay full price for them but if I can getbthem on offer I might consider getting some more

A thumbs up from me, they even clean the inside glass of my oven without too much effort.

I can't do without them, they are fabulous but.... I ran out of my stash (bought about 3 years ago from qvc) and bought an emergency block from JML, its ****** brilliant and miles better than the it works ones. Was only £4.99 for approx the same amount of stuff. Only difference is you have to cut the block to the size you want but thats easy.

Get the JML one and see, its amazing

couldn't get on with them, just crumbled into a nasty mess, they were poundshop ones, would never get them from QVC. I do love microfibre clothes tho' get them from Dunelm, could not believe the price QVC were charging for them, think it was £11 ish for a "variety" set, I bought something similar in Dumelm for around the £3 mark.

I got some own brand from Tesco, quite cheap. They definitely DO dull surfaces, especially plastics, so shiny plastic becomes matt. They also don't last long as they disintegrate.

For anyone looking for micro clothes look in asda on the car cleaning section they have a pack if 5 for around £3 or last tme I seen them they were 2 packs for £5 they are quite bright colours and nice and big fantastic value I use them all the time for everything and they dont scratch or dull surfaces .

Love my microfibre cloths and have other version of it works, got some Aldi ones at the mo but not used them yet. Last ones I used were from Scotch, they had a sponge backing -did some things well like the oven, really pleased but the mess! bits everywhere. My conclusion, they work on some things but make a mess when they disentergrate. Bare this in mind and they are good.

The only thing I find It Works any good for... is cleaning the inside of my coffee mugs.

Latest posts

Back