is smashbox jeyset eyeliner any good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sugarplum

Registered Shopper
I like eyeliner I can use on the inner rim of the eye and wondered what you think of theSmashbox jetset gel eyeliner. Also can anyone comment on the difference between the bronze and the brown (I am fair skinned with blue eyes and find back eyeliner too dramatic )
There is only one review on the website so would really appreciate advise from anyone that has tried it
Thanks
Fi

I like eyeliner I can use on the inner rim of the eye and wondered what you think of theSmashbox jetset gel eyeliner. Also can anyone comment on the difference between the bronze and the brown (I am fair skinned with blue eyes and find back eyeliner too dramatic )
There is only one review on the website so would really appreciate advise from anyone that has tried it
Thanks
Fi

The jet set is waterproof so you can use it on the inner rim of your eye, the bronze is lighter than the brown and also metalic.

I have only tried the black so can't help with colour, but I do rate it as the best liquid/gel liner I have ever used. It really doesn't budge until you want it to and it is really easy to apply.

The last time I watched a smashbox show they said that the brown was more of a matt daytime look, whereas the bronze has a shimmer to it.

lol - I have them all.

The ladies above are spot on re the difference.

Bronze is more metallic with a golden sheen to it. Brown is more of a classic brown (like melted chocolate)

And I know I would, but I think they are superb. They definitely don't budge on me (and most things do)

Jet set liners are an eyeliner junkie's dream come true. I use black and either the purple or teal to double line (think the colours may be discontinued) the upper lid and black on the inner rim. My eyes can be very watery but jet set always stays put.:64:

Jet set liners are an eyeliner junkie's dream come true. I use black and either the purple or teal to double line (think the colours may be discontinued) the upper lid and black on the inner rim. My eyes can be very watery but jet set always stays put.:64:

Sadly they were limited edition colours - but I have told the powers that be that they need to bring them back - classic eyeliner colours are all well and good, but jewel colours are lovely.

Thanks to everyone for the replies I had now realised that I already have the brush (came with the last tsv I think) so will order from just beautydirect as it works out a fair bit cheaper I fancy the bronzr but would love the teal if it came back again, it sounds lush

Thanks to everyone for the replies I had now realised that I already have the brush (came with the last tsv I think) so will order from just beautydirect as it works out a fair bit cheaper I fancy the bronzr but would love the teal if it came back again, it sounds lush

I hope you like the product as much as I do :1:
Actually rather than teal the eyeliner shade is exactly the turquoise/teal shade on a peacock feather. The purple was a lovely bright vibrant shade rather than the usual plum and looks great double lined.
Just remember to close the pot fast and tight as the gel liner will dry out very quickly.:64:

I thought both the brush and the bronze eyeliner came in the last TSV, didn't they? :confused:

I'm a very recent convert to these and have to say even though I am a fan of Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliners theses are even better, definitely will be using them everyday!

I thought both the brush and the bronze eyeliner came in the last TSV, didn't they? :confused:

I didnt get a bronze jet set eyeliner I got a waterproof shadow liner (smoke) but that was in the May tsv (beauty buletin) don't know if maybe there has been another one since then

I think it was a grey eyeliner with a big eyeliner brush in the last tsv - the brush was too big in my opinion - unless you wanted to look like Amy Whinehouse! The one with the Jet set looks really fine and much better.

My favourite eyeliner is Clinique quickliner for eyes - they do loads of colours and it is a retractable soft 'pencil' type. It also has a smudger on the other end so you can make a good smokey eye.

I think it was a grey eyeliner with a big eyeliner brush in the last tsv - the brush was too big in my opinion - unless you wanted to look like Amy Whinehouse! The one with the Jet set looks really fine and much better.

Spot on Rosey - the one in the last TSV was a shadow liner in Fan Club - designed for a smudgier look.

The #21 angled eyeliner brush is the fine tip one for a precision line.
Smashbox also do the #9 brush which is the flat tip one where you walk the liner across the eye - this is very easy for even the most 'liner-fraid' person.

HTH

Spot on Rosey - the one in the last TSV was a shadow liner in Fan Club - designed for a smudgier look.

The #21 angled eyeliner brush is the fine tip one for a precision line.
Smashbox also do the #9 brush which is the flat tip one where you walk the liner across the eye - this is very easy for even the most 'liner-fraid' person.

HTH

I love the #8 brush for lining I could never get on with the #9 brush fo some reason, could nver get a straight line :(

Latest posts

Back