Is Mally doing a 'deal' with DVF??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Diane Von Furstenboug that is wink, wink, nudge nudge! Mally getting paid per-wear maybe?
She would need some return with the price tag being over £300 each

Ive noticed that more recently Mally is choosing to wear DVF on air..
the DVF long Janine cloud wrap:
dvf_cloud2.jpg
DVF The Julian:
img-thing.jpg
and today:
DVF The Reina:
reina.jpg

She does suit DVF very well - its a difficult cut to pull off.. they look like dressing gowns on some

I notice she has lost weight -- awesome!!! but should not go lower.
Also dark lipstick does not suit Mally - what you trying to do girl?? Look like AY? too corpsey for you. Mally should stick firmly to light pastels on the lips and stick with purples on the eyes.. beautiful, but sorry Mally, your products are c*ap. (except the mascara) so Im sticking with Guerlain and YSL

Last edited:
Diane Von Furstenboug that is wink, wink, nudge nudge! Mally getting paid per-wear maybe?
She would need some return with the price tag being over £300 each

Ive noticed that more recently Mally is choosing to wear DVF on air..
the DVF long Janine cloud wrap:
View attachment 8111
DVF The Julian:
View attachment 8112
and today:
DVF The Reina:
View attachment 8113

She does suit DVF very well - its a difficult cut to pull off.. they look like dressing gowns on some

I notice she has lost weight -- awesome!!! but should not go lower.
Also dark lipstick does not suit Mally - what you trying to do girl?? Look like AY? too corpsey for you. Mally should stick firmly to light pastels on the lips and stick with purples on the eyes.. beautiful, but sorry Mally, your products are c*ap. (except the mascara) so Im sticking with Guerlain and YSL
Flip well spotted, maybe you have some of those dresses to recognise them, or are used to high designer clothes. There"s some super sleuths on this website. I agree she"s lost weight and also about the lipstick. But why does she do Ali up like a drag queen, she looked dreadful last night, and Mally looked subtle and stylish :thinking:

I confess I buy DVF myself (but only reduced on sale) AKA after season

I guess the Drag queen is required because the more she shovels on, the more reason to talk about the product "so we will double line on eyes... triple layer on face, & the angels groan with the weight" :thinking:

Mally is my fav when it comes to her 'wind up' lipglosses and eyeliner, although saying that I sometimes feel that to start the lipglosses off you have to wind 1/3 of the tube down and I always feel cheated a bit by that.

I agree, I thought she looked great in the green and pink dress last night, with the pink propping in the studio I thought the whole look was very well put together.

She looked great in that green and pink design, although I was surprised to see it showcased twice in the same day. Travelling light Mally dear?

Latest posts

Back